HTML Nuffnang

Sunday, September 23, 2007

The gurl with the new tops !



I found back all my headbands XD
nyehehhehehhehe

Ching sayang, why you don't like my headbands with me ?
Wnana wear headbands on monday to school wiht me or not ..
we act like innocent girls XD

Today I went to parade to develop the photos
From my I.U day > Ipoh trip > Senior page photos > MPT5
Dear Huey/kishen/ikram/zarul & mel -
please pay up the photos on mon
You guys know how many you pieces u ask me to develop =)

Rm 0.45 for a piece since i gathered 116 photos (we got a cheaper rate)
Spend around 50 bucks on photos ... ouch !

116 memories XD

While waiting for an hour for the photos to develop finish,
I followed my mum hanging around,
omg - I was shopping
Usually i get nothing from parade - it's like nothing there
today , the wind has change it's direction =D

[the top is very photogenic]
This is my favourite one among all 3 tops
I love them all but I somehow look good in this one espeically
I paid 40 bucks for this from a shop call little black book
Matches with my black 3/4 pants
and plus a black hairband = A super innocent sweet SY
(this is the part cheok falls down the chair and throws up) XD

Then i went to this store , something call K & Y or E & Y
I saw this top ...30 bucks in 2 colours
I try them on but can't decide
I liked the orange but the maroon one is lovely

Mum : since you like to wear all this so much .. get both ?
SY : YEA MAN !

sadly my camera went out of battery ,
I just quickly snap the photos , the colour is way way richer than the photo
It's not exactly the real colour but you roughly get an idea
I love that you have to tie to the right 1st , then tie it back to the left !
Maybe next time i'll take a nicer one of these 2 tops =P
btw : I paid 30 each for the top

Ba daammm - next year I think you got a rough idea what I want ? XD
Looks best with my purple pants ..yea !!

tHE ORANge top has a more unique style to it ..
Could not find a nice lining , just stand by with the black lining

If I was oversea, I would wear a hot bra .
over the clothes
and not a tube lining ..


dATeline to finish this up : tmw @@
Good Game !
woops : forgot to frame this photo up +

Signing out,
SY,
3 new tops + photos with memories = A HAPPY SY !
60 + 30 + 30 + 50 = no more money edi ... how ?

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

haiyo...my pic is in ur blog...thats scary...

Anonymous said...

loving the first top. make sure bring those photos to school. i wanna see all of em :D

SY said...

*zen*
Partially those are my photos
cause my camera & I develop
It's yours till you pay up XD

*ikhwan*
thanks gf !
You know I sure bring them to school

SY

Anonymous said...

See. I know sure got black colour wan. lol. I think the cake will make u cant fit the tops. wahahaha XD

SY said...

*jiajun*

very funny ...

Next time get me black tops y'll
I'm running out of them
Some look really old edi
It's time someone get me a new gangster top XD

SY

Anonymous said...

... *sigh* *gives up* fine. ONE headband. both of us will wear ONE headband on monday. i'll wear black. *sigh* *mummbles: how do i get myself into these things...?!?!*

SY said...

*chingy*

I KNOW I KNOW !!!!
cause both of us
,,,,, LOVE TREES !

(everybody : -_-"""" )

SY

Anonymous said...

... =_=" right... lets hug some trees yi!! XD

lolx!!

huey said...

i like all ur blouses...... =)

SY said...

*huey*

thank you .
so next time u shopping for anything, ajak me yah ? XD

SY

Anonymous said...

i want ur headband

anusha said...

cool tops.....cool headbands..... :)

anusha said...

cool tops.....cool headbands..... :)

anusha said...

cool tops.....cool headbands..... :)

SY said...

*zen*

i borrow u the black one ..
we wear sama-sama in school XD

*anusha*
thank you .. thank you +D

SY

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...