HTML Nuffnang

Thursday, September 20, 2007

It's Thursday

Did I tell you I'm obbessed with headband ..
I dig out my old old old old box of accessories
I found my light pink, purple, black, red, yellow headband
"i'M BRinging headband back"

Firstly,

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO ADELIN & LI CHING !
(how could have i forgotten to post that yesterday)

and

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY !
(I will stop asking you how old you are on your birthday XD
and I promise to make the best I can out of myself for you)

(say my photo is nice ..mood still swinging la)
Guess what ?
Today teacher announce, to students that sat all the gerak gempur papers
are able to obtain extra 5 marks for their trial (forecast result)
I was like =O

BM - A1 > A1
BI - A1 > A1
Maths - A1 > A1
(91% sounds too fake right lol me 90+ for maths) @@
Add maths B3 > A2
(Jumping for joy)
Moral, EST & Sej remains the same (A1,A2,A1)
Phy - A1 > A1
Chem - A2 > A1

last but not least acc, i got 94
in my mind : wah 99 =P
then my class teacher explained that the maximum mark allowed is 95
hah 1 mark XD zha tou !

so my forecast will be printed 8 A1 2 A2
not bad huh ? (wink)

Roger Federer won the US Open for the fourth time in a row
yay !

I tried and tried to let you know
I love you but I'm letting go
It may not last but I don't know
Just don't know

If you don't know
Then you can't care
And you show up
But you're not there
But I'm waiting
And you want to
Still afraid that I will desert you, babe
(You should know why I'm singing this right ?)
Maroon 5 - Nothing Lasts Forever

Signing out,
SY,
I'm proud of my chem paper
Barely touch the paper but I got 71 for gerak gempur ...woot !
I think it's time I step up my game for GOOOOD !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

... WHICH LI CHING YOU TALKING TO?! tell the world lah doink!!

SY said...

*chingy*
your birthday sept 19 is it ?

One word : Pe-Ra-Saan

(laughs badly)

SY

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...