HTML Nuffnang

Saturday, September 08, 2007

MPT5

~ RE-UPDATED POST ~

Firstly, It took me a whole long day of siting infront of the computer,
resizing photos, uploading photos, editing photos,
And the following days, more people are gonna bug me for photos !

I took around 200 + photos and 3 videos
I'm so sorry If I never took photo with some of my friends
I'm either too busy doing something or I'm currently not available ! lolx

Before this, I've totally forgotten to update about my photos
I took before MPT5 XD
My site of the story ....

This was actually a dress that I didn't wore
It was in my closet for 6, 7 years ?
After hours and days of looking for a killer dress which obviously failed
I finally decided "fine, I'll wear the black one"
So finally this dress has gotten a story to tell !
Seriously, I felt ok in the dress ..
and not GREAT about it.

I went through so many websites on hairstyles
Curling ? You guys don't want a diana ross look-a-like right ?
And I wanted a hairstyle that reflects myself - that looked like me
So I went for the half tie hair with a simple clip instead
5 minutes and the hair is done XD
I wanted to curl the middle but I don't like the spray smell (use to remain de curl)
And I do want to remain the "long black silky straight hair" image XD

Wanted to wear white shoe but it does look funny wear all black
and white funky shoes ? @@
So wearing back my all time favourite black shoe
My feet was alright eventhough I was standing taking photos and dancing

[Photo no longer available]

Here's a photo before I left ..
And I like this photo cause the background make me look fair XD
I edited this photo using dark strokes method in photoshop
The original can be seen in my msn display pic

[Photo no longer available]

(COugh) to everybody that say my face look so shiny the night
Before I left, after using proper make-up
My face was suppose to look like that in super-strong flash
Has this natural glow effect which I love
But summit hotel was kind enough not to serve air-cond
I was waiting 1 1/2 hour in warm air
Sweating like nobody's buisness with no make-up backup
Thats' why my face was god-damn shiny swt !

First shot of the day with Li Huey and Ka-yee
the moment I saw the number plate of the car infront of me
SY : aiyah behind of ka-yee and huey ! XD

We were like screaming when we see each other ..
I saw ka-yee wore a gorgous black dress which I saw it before also
and her silver shoe and Li huey's lewre shoe
I took a photo of their shoes too !
Till now I wanna bug Ka-yee for spending rm 200 + on 2 dreeses @@



A video that suppose to be a photo
thanks to nick ...

The ratio found is 6 : 1

And what's a prom night without a date with you ?
And Jia Jun was my date for the night =)

Well , MPT5 was really nice with my date with me
And I seriously gotta admit MPT5 would not be as fun without my date
The whole night was fun with him around
I don't wanna go into details just basically
what I'm trying to say is I had a great time with my date in MPT5
and (ok this is the part JJ starts smiling)
I think I'm lucky to have him as my date XD

And the fun of it was, I got a lil surprise from him
As I was watching some boring performace on stage,
He came out with flowers for me
I was like ... this one is not eyesight problem .. these are roses
(cause before that he took papaya and I thought he took watermelon lol)

And not forgetting the dance before I left =)
Everything just went perfect !

My mission for the night ?

Long story .....
And now photos with my friends ...

Yoda says "Talented posers they are !~"

Watch out .. here comes my camera ! lolx
KY, SY, ML AND LH [using our short forms]
next, jia wern, michelle, adelin and SY
next, me & my classmates & grace
Next, before our class photo - ikhwan, yi xin, mel & SY

More photos . ... more memories

There's one joe is surrounded by girls [this one better keep it as secret photo XD]
Me, jia jun and joe - this one so much better than the one in merentas desa right ?
The team of teh queen, the bodyguard and the slaves - Infernal Affairs 000001


The koperasi members
Umm , not all of them but the senior koperasi girls, the president, the vice, the teacher adviser, the "penjaga pintu", the ajk stok I love to annoyed are here =)

credits : li huey's camera
This shot was better than mine
Mine was without michelle and I was like away for the 3 of them lolx

It's so lovely to see how dress up we can be
And how pretty we can be ...
[Just smile on and continue reading]
I'm a lil high right now XD

Chelle, SY, Kelly, Melissa
In 4 different hairstyles
In 4 different dreses
wearing 4 different accessories

My classmates
There's juliet, may, wen yah, diana, SY & ka-yee
5G girls got high forces of attraction XD

dear adelin , do you know I was interested to buy the dress you're wearing in Sg.wang
but it was like RM 140 , so I was doubting to get it.
And I have almost an alike white shoes ..
If I really wore later look like you ..
I wonder what will happen next XD

What's your prom night without your girlfriends with you ?
OMg, my face seems to be more shinning than all 8 of them @@



Everybody dancing in the moonlight !

And if you think wearing heels isn't dangerous,
think again !



And this is a short video of Joe performing Collide and his own song
I think everybody liked his performance =)
Joe, took me a lot of effort to download a program to fit the video in
And uploading it back. Scard edi XD

SY says "Class, today no 10th period - go home 1.10"
classmates : YAY !!!

SY says " Class , today all the teachers came"
Classmates : (muka sedih)
lolx

I'll surely miss my one of a kind classamates !
and highschool
Just imagine 8 more weeks , SPM
and later on ... it's on our own to go our path

Final photo of the night



Signing out,
SY,
So MPT5, what's next ?
OMG, everybody is chasing me for photos ...
please chill people - I will send them to u all..
for now ...
it's kind of u to leave a god-damn comment in this post ?
Let the tag box have a break - comments will be kept in the archive

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow. hidung memang telah tinggi O.o
LoL. ya. I'm so lucky also to have u as my date of cos. sam fu sai for the photo. "cho tao". Take care on ur own, dun later pimple pop out blame me "3am" ! LOL
I won't forget the night with u, especially the dancing part =)

Joe said...

Hey Su Yi!! Great photos there. Reminded me of the night just like that. Thankyou. But now, i need the photos! Hahaha. Well, glad you had a good night, coz I had one too. XD Yay! Keep up the great work uploading ya? See ya~

shinyee lim said...

Su Yi's looking FINEEE :D
muahah i see u put lots of effort in this post.
heh, good good.

SY said...

*jj*
Yea - pose somemore !
So sweet of you =)

*joe*
Everytime I read back my post,
I think back of the night too
Yea - colliding XD

*shinyee*
Wah - you "tei sek"
Thank you

From : SY

Black Mamba said...

hey! hope this time i sthe correct place! ;) LOL anyways, yes, i adore the photos! XD LOL though i was a total jacoon, the pictures turnt out so well.(!) that's great! teehee. gawd, i wish i had another night like that :( FYI, comment mine too! but no comment page. LOL sad-nya.

M@$k Of A Br0k3n H3@rT3d L0$T S0uL said...

Hihi.... sy face shiny la... hehe ^ ^ I noe u veri busy editing your photos... no wonder take so long to send it to me.. Anyway juz to let you noe I received it odi... XD bye bye >.<

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e177/ongky1/22.jpg"

SY said...

*melissa*
first thing i saw was bulissa's full name there - melissa lee tim yee !
@@

I left so many tag in your blog
somemore call me suyi !

I'm still waiting for the photo at the lobby area there =)

*rachel*
Sweating that's why shiny
My face too hot for the camera perhaps ? hhaha
Anywayz, hope you enjoy the photos with my shiny face XD

SY

Anonymous said...

let me estimate the time for you to get ready for MPT5. Hmm maybe at least 2 hours? Hahaha girls doing at their best. Guys like me ah take 20 min oni to get ready hahahah

Anonymous said...

u took some real nice pics.....

SY said...

*ikhwan*
Less than an hour ...
=)

*zen*
Thank you
glad you like it
I see photos by my camera in your friendster ..
~Sedia berkhidmat

SY

Anonymous said...

i was actually supposed to be the 3rd person commenting. but i couldn't think of anything to comment on. so i just went on my merry way. but because Ms tang Su Yi persists...

WHY DOES KA-YEE'S FACE APPEAR MORE THAN MINE?!?!

ish... go away lah!! *sniff*

[actually i know why de. just don't know what to type now... XD ]

Ikram said...

Hmm, I have nothing much to comment. It was fun. :X

SY said...

*chingy*

Who arrived 2 hours late ?
Of course the early comers have more photos ..nyehhehehe

Anywayz both of u look great =)

*ikram*
geeez you took one week to write "it was fun" , kam to tak ?

SY

Ikram said...

Yer, I want to "K.I.S.S" only ma ._.

Anyway, yesh yesh, everyone wearing black. Feel like one whole group of Mafia or attending Funeral or something. LoLz. >.>;

Weel, yea, it was fun. =)

Anonymous said...

I STILL WANT MY FACE MORE THAN KA-YEE'S!!!

*jealous sial*

*evious gilerrr*

SY said...

*ikram*

Kiss ? who you wanna kiss ? haha
Mafia ..me like !
Should have wore like the poster from My wife is a gangster 3
almost the same la only no dragon tattoo behind ..lolx

*chingy*
I have limited photos with you
You have a lot with your group table =(

SY

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...