HTML Nuffnang

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

And I wanna THANK YOU LADY !!!

there is around 150 visitors coming in my blog
since I updated my MPT5 blog ..
That's good to know my blog is well-visited XD

Anywayz, I'll do a short post
since I never posted anything for 2 weeks or so =P

Exams which I thought are coming to the end
NOT !!
i still have those diagnosis test like 5 physics, chem ,, addmaths @@

Pssss : I'm planning to do a nice present using my photography skills for mummy XD

Anywayz, Last sunday - bro took me to let me try to figure out
Taman Tun .. Kiara somewhere near One Utama
when I was walking around i was Jalan Abang Haji Openg @@
Went around - walk uphill - it was nice =D
Only when I wnated to go my 3rd round, my leg got a lil swollen
and till now - I have difficulty in walking a lil

Came back, straight took a bath
And changed for a lunch
to celebrate mum's b'day

I wanted to wear all red
a lil redemption for my unable to find killer red dress for MPT5
I dig out my red hairband

I use to be a real hairband girl
Imagine my black hairband I wore turn colourless
[always wear to primary] melissa, you should know best !

Wanted to go japenese buffet in taipan but the food there was like "cha"
So we went SHeraton Subang for the international buffet

Add maths went pretty well
I think (cough) I sense an "A' in my hand =)
AND I DIDN'T COPY !! muhahhaha
I just did non-stop add maths for 3 days ..lolx
I feel proud of myself
[i was eager to get the ques somewhere on9 but I didn't]
I shall reward myself with chocolate later ....

I'm addicted to ...
Boyzone - All That I Need
want me to melt ? sing that song to me ..
I'll melt like a chocolate in your hand
[oi ppl peribahasa in english !!!]
AND I WANNA THANK YOU LADY !!!!!

And now there's a song call "Our Song" by Lee Hom
I like the song - the thing is I don't get what he is singing
There a big question mark in my face when the song is playing
But i'm smiling loving the song ..

Jia Jun, cannot find translation to english lyrics ..how ? hahahhaha
Maybe I'll try in detail later on ..

Anywayz i g2g already - need to clean up my room a lil
Li huey is coming over for some accounts help by me ..
Later she come my room see all my hot bras all over my room .hahhahahahha
Jk jk , my room is just full with books
and clothes that haven't been classified into my cupboard

Signing out,
SY,
You're the song I sing ......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

takde gambar in sheraton kah? hmm room full with *toot* Ngehehehehehehhe XD

Ikram said...

Sheraton? ._. What's that ? >__>

Anyway, thanks you MAN. >_>

Lmao

SY said...

*ikhwan*

Go googgle image find yourself
I go makan not buka bilik ah

*ikram*

Sheraton hotel
5 star hotel (cough)
45 bucks for international buffet with sooooooo many food
waaaaaaaay better than MPR5
thANK you LaDY !

SY

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...