HTML Nuffnang

Saturday, September 29, 2007

MTV VMA 2007

Photos courtesy of MTV.com

I watched the VMA's 2 weeks before it aired on TV
haha but got a lil lazy posting on it ..
Anyway , these are the main highlights for the show ..

Firstly, Britney's first appearance after her rehab ?

Lip-singing, amature dancing, looking lost in the performance
what more from the pop princess ?

One word : what ?\
You should have seen 50 Cent's reaction watching it, like =O
speechless have nothing to say ..hahahah

I heard Chris Brown's performance was voted the best performance for the night
Not bad for a guy under 20 with his first VMA appearance (wink)

Rihanna came in after Chris performed Wall to Wall
"You had my heart ... and we're never be torn apart"
with style like a big superstar
Comparing with Britney, she's top in heavan ..
No wonder Rihanna won "Monster Single Of The Year"
and "Video of the year"

I thought chris will perform "Cinderella" together with Rihanna's Umbrella
dammit - didn't happen ..

How come all the photos I have,
Chris seems to be looking at Rihanna's breast ? haha
Well Chris was like dancing around when she was performing ...

Adam was performing "Wake Up Call"
The moment I saw the tattoo and the outfit
I was like "white gangster ? "
What happen to the charming shewillbeloved adam levine ? =(

Best vocal performance was Linkin Park
Timberland was playing "Bounce"
then LP appeared singing "Bleed It Out"
Totally original and sounded exactly the same from the single.
Now that's what u call skill !

Justin came in with Lovestoned
I was like =D yes, my fav song from him
"She's freaky and she knows it"
The girls was going crazy watching him perform

The ending of the VMA was superior with Timberland's gang
From Nelly Furtado to Keri Hilson to J.Timberlake to the 3 of them
awesome !!!
Wanna see ya move ya'body
So give it to me .. give it to me ...

Signing out,
SY,
Add maths ain't in the palm of my hands yet ~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

rihanna is love. nuff said

SY said...

*ikhwan*

wrong !
su yi = love
dennis oh = double love
su yi & dennis oh = endless love

[I'll a lil high for now]

SY

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...