HTML Nuffnang

Monday, October 01, 2007

Be careful ~ hERE Comes SY & mel

Every wonder how this two girls became buddies ?
Well, have a seat ..

cause I got a story to tell you !

This is the post about me & my old time buddy, Melissa

[Mel, something I owe you for a long time XD]

When it was my first ever day in primary,
my first friend I ever met was Melissa Lee.

Every since then, we became good buddies.

Recess-ing together every single day !

We always sit together in class
but our class teacher would always change the entire class places
dammit right ?

And I still remember she was the first friend to invite me for a birthday party.
I still remember it and have a photo of it.
Till today, I'm still laughing at the photo ..
why ?

Cause the photo was taken when I was going to attack the food
I was holding the paper plate and mel dragged me into the photo.
So I was smiling with the paper plate.

And my mum would be saying " Why are u holding a paper plate" @@


I will always remember Melissa as the girl who always help me tie my hair XD
In primary, you could say I'm very messy with my hair and uniform
I would always come to school like I just woke up
And Melissa would always help me tie my hair XD
I'm never good in tie-ing hair anyway =P

I never really sincerely said this to mel
but ......
The 17th year old Su Yi would wanna say Thank you melissa =)

Melissa would be someone I would say "Strong"
I'm basically those "lembik girls" , since primary the moment she whacks me
I would be screaming and my skin would turn red
Till today in secondary, I'm still so scard of her whacking me

The 17th year old Su Yi would wanna say Melissa, be gentle on me , k ? lolx

Both of us was involved in a chinese dance together with our buddies but we were paired up dancing together XD
And incase Melissa forgotten, (laughing)
Pn.Prema who taught us the dance thinks
I was the best dancer among the whole group ok ?

I CAN DANCE ! lolx

And now Melissa goes for dancing classes and doing her thing in the dancefloor.
I still remember when it was dancing time during her sweet 16,
the first person she called was "TANG SU YI"
omg , i was running away (shy la) lolx


The 17th year old Su Yi would wanna say
"so mel, when are we hitting the dancefloor again"



Me & Mel are also in a gang call the "No 7 No Name Gang"
Yea - lame I know (was name after my water bottle XD)
We are in primary school ok ?
Together with Jeen Hooi, Rachael, Kelly, Li Huey and Josephine
I was the "something wrong with her" member
and Mel was the "ganas don't mess with me member"

This is a photo of us during Mel's B'day
So long didn't see rachael and jeen hooi -D
Only Josephine isn't inside sadly =(
Where are you dolphin ? I miss you !!!!!!!
Totally lost contact with her already ..

And together we step into secondary school together
In the same school =D

I hate melissa cause she always looks prettier in photos
Like both photos, I know the first girl you guys be looking at is melissa
damn u melissa !
Since young my parents would always praise mel
how high check bone she had, I'm the bunny teeth girl swt

The 17th year old Su Yi would wanna say Mel, very pretty now is it ? lolx
Berlagak la now .. ahhahaha jk jk

Sadly, she went 1F and I was in 1H
so 3 years , we were really apart and we got busy with our lifes
Not really close buds but remain as friends

After that, in form 4
We somehow picked sub-science and landed once again in the same class

In the class, she's the one person who can't stand my singing
everytime i sing, she would be "omg su yi please nooooooo"

and everytime I talk or blogged about dennis oh
melissa would be "dennis oh AGAIN"

And these few years, we seem to have found talent in posing
Like really "Posing" XD

And she gave me nicknames like "Bu Yi or Miss SMarty Pants"
and I call her Bulissa XD

This was taken during a surprise celebration during accounts tution
Somehow she knew about it thanks to ka-yee
Anyway, she cried when she saw the cake XD
And I remember the cake was good

In case you guys are wondering what am I holding,
It's not an oreo cookie, It's just the camera lens cover hahhahaha

I forgot to tell you ,
you can call melissa - mee laksa
that's like a famous nickname she had in primary school XD

Yea, we're getting into a group photo
and while waiting, we're taking photo using her hp
How efficient is that ? lolx

This is our latest photo taken during our prom night ...
This marks 11 years knowing MELISSA LEE TIM YEE !
omg .. 11 years !!
that's more than a decade
I feel old =P

Realise mel , that there are 11 photos only ? XD
Love ya lots babe !

I just realise both of us suck at the same thing.
mel - can u figure it out ? XD
Next time if you marry some hot hunkie aussie,
remember to throw the bouquet of flowers to your old time buddy
hahahhaha

THE END

Signing out,
SY,
Gone - Li Huey gonna be jealous . lolx

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

mee laksa. haha nice nickname ;D

huey said...

awwwww.........how sweet of u Tang Su Yi ! WHERE"S MINE ! HOW DARE U !!! im not gonna release u !
u think i very happy now is it huh ! u ffk meeeeee and no wanna go itu "khidmat negara" !!! waaaaaaaaaa........... jk jk =)

SY said...

*ikhwan*

Mee laksaaaaaaaaaaaaaa


*huey*

thank you. I know I'm sweet
wakakkakakak
Wanna run 10 km everyday now ah ?

SY

huey said...

YES ! CANNOT IS IT ?????? I COME BCK I THINNER THAN MELISSA LEE ADI K !!! DON PLY PLY MAN !

SY said...

*huey*

Thinner than melissa
omg .. i can't imagine that ..
Eh my post so nice
don't spoil melissa's name here
talk in msn wkakakaaka

(I typed that cause I know melissa is gonna view this .. hahaha)

huey said...

think i care abt melissa lee? OMG ! LIKE I CARE !

p/s- meL,joking oni ! jgn terasa

Ikram said...

Awww, good friends. :D

Anonymous said...

when i read it again it sounded like u guys were...lesbian....

Black Mamba said...

` omfgIKHWAN - eh ._. i sell GOOOOD mee laksa yknow! best in SUBANG JAYA and USJ! :D

Black Mamba said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVEEEEEE YOUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!! DAMN ARTISTIC AHH YOUUU UNLIKE MEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MELISSA LOVES SUYIIIIIIIIII

SY said...

*huey*

lolx

*ikram*

Muka pelik !

*zen*

lovers and friends ?

*melissa*
Mee laksa !
I love you too babe ..

SY

anusha said...

this is one cool post! real sweet :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...