HTML Nuffnang

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Photo tag/Never find a love like this =)

That’s why you keep on runnin
in and out of my mind.
As the years they’ll roll by,
Baby, now I know why
I keep comin back to you.

You’re the only one that knows me,
love it when you hold me,
never find a love like this.
Let me hear you say,
now I’ll never be lonely,
look at what you’ve shown me,
never find a love like this

My current addicts : Natasha Bedingfield ft Sean Kingston - Love Like This
and
Lee Hom - You & I
[Realise they have something in comman, all love songs . heheheheh]

I'm still busy studying. Doing the last minute brush up/touch up. Yet finding time to blog and chat online. Ah, I believe excuses of not blogging cause of SPM is really silly. You gotta find the balance people. It's like deciding to eat red bean or grean bean soup. FIND the balance. So eat both ! hahaha I'm talking crap again XD Woke up early as 8 today - poof drinking my hot english tea. I found this. Never expect michelle to blog about me. This is the third person blogging about me. (first was me and second was ade recently). Thanks gurl. I'm not gonna play lanterns with you. Too dangerous. lol

http://preciious-chelle.blogspot.com/
Check her blog out.
It's nice that someone thinks I look like a model and looks gorgeous.(heheh thanks for the compliments gurl .. I bangga edi) XD And she likes me taking photos ..weee I'm gonna stalk michelle from now onwards.Camp outside her house with my camera .lolx (cough) So ppl check out her now-always-updated-blog.My turn to promote your blog XD At least you didn't clone me like in adelin's blog.

Psss : chelle, you blog cause you wanna blog or you fed up of me keep bugging u to update then u blog ? lolx

Anywayz, Interested to do a tag from Shin Yee

The most recent picture of you:




When was this taken?
2 or 3 days ago

Who took it?
The Camera XD hahaha

Where was it taken?
My room ....

SY says : LOOK AT ME NOT THE TEDDY BEAR LOL







A picture of you making a peace sign:




Is this picture in color?
Yes =D

Are your nails painted in the picture?
Nope, I never paint my nails

SY says : Cool photo huh ? XD






A picture of you with a friend :



Who are you with?
Wallace the dog =D

SY says : If I picked any human friend, I sense jealousy lolx So I picked WALLACE . shit, i forgotten leslie .... Let me find a photo of Leslie too then ...









SY says : omg, leslie's face XD









A picture of you in a weird/random place:



Where were you?
Royal Selangor Pewter Factory ...

Who took the picture?
Jia Jun =D

SY says : Please ask Jia Jun and Ikram why I have 3 hands ==" I blame them for that. Now everybody thinks I'm a mutant 3 handed freak lol





A picture of you in black and white:


Did you edit this picture to black and white or did you take it like that?
Edited. You got me saying ayooooooo

Do you like black and white or color pictures better?
Both !




A picture of you with your hair up:





Do you like your hair up?
Not really, I prefer to let down my fair actually

Is it in a ponytail, pigtails, etc.?
CHOPSTICKS ... lolx

SY says : Hot desperate chinese housewife ?










A picture of you with a WEIRD face:





Is your face more funny or just straight up scary?
I think funny .. The result of finishing accounts h/w for good and
receiving 110/140 for your BM paper 1 (karangan)
SAya punya BM smooth tau !


SY says : Ikram, all your fault. Why you had to click the camera button. This photo is eligible inside the HALL OF FAME =="









A picture of you wearing a black colored shirt





SY says : Not just my turtle neck blouse was black, but my jacket. Ahhhhh everything is black

Taken during my one month holiday right after PMR. This was at GRand Epoch City.








A picture of you wearing a green colored shirt:



SY says : Back in the days when my hair was around my shoulder only. (form 2)

shin yee,
tsk tsk tsk
green shirt also don't have.
Eat sushi king somemore la.
Konon economy very good XD lol






A picture of you wearing a red colored shirt:





SY says : Red was suppose to be my lucky colour actually. lol

This was taken around CNY this year.
So, GONG HEI FAT CHOY everyone
ahhh, i remember cny eve =D







A picture of you with your Halloween costume:

[Photo does not exist]
SY says : Cause I was never in on Halloween party in the first place =(


A picture of you with your mouth open:




Why is your mouth open?
Cause ching's mouth was orange. ORANGE I TELL YOU ! THen it was blue, and purple and basically it changes colour =O

SY says : PRICELESS photo XD








I TAG : everyone that has enough photo to do it . lolx
Michelle can do it,
Melissa can do,
ching can do it,
Stanton I think you can do it,
Suk Yie do also, lol
ummmm, Ikram - 6 months later only the fellow will do it,
Shin Yee do already. lolx
JUST DO IT everybody ==" lolx

Signing out,
SY,
I keep coming back to you,
Never find a love like this =)

10 comments:

Ikram said...

Wow, one picture so nice man. The teddy bear looks cute. :P

HAHA

Yea, 3 times my name inside the post. Ownt. >_>

Thanks for the advice, 6 months later then I update ya? :D

SY said...

*ikram*

(COUGH) Look at me
not evil teddy bear =="
The teddy bear is stealing the spotlight ><

Your MPT5 post also haven update
So i estimate you need 6 months lol

SY

Cheok Li Ching. said...

I LOVE MY ORANGE TONGUE!! AND MY PURPLE TONGUE!! AND BLUE TONGUE!! AND GREEN TONGUE!! and basically, EVERY COLOUR TONGUE!! XD and i'm sorry, but i don't have enought good pictures to do it. unless you want pictures of friends... Hehehe... XD

SY said...

*chingy*

IT CHANGES COLOUR =O
that's why my mouth is open haha

Yes you do ,
when I search my dvd full of photos
You have a lot of photos !!
a lot of retarded ones too XD

SY

Anonymous said...

moi like teh chopstick/pewter factory/wearing green colour pics. heh <3


chopstick lub.

SY said...

*ikhwan*

thank you
And they have one thing in common

ME ! XD

SY

huey said...

u wanna noe something,the pic of u kissing leslie,leslie look more like a mice to meee in that pic.......hehehe

SY said...

*huey*

MICE OMG
li huey, leslie is like 1000 x the size of a mice ... hahhahahaha
maybe cause she got the blur face lol


SY

huey said...

ur both dog can bawa pergi but tayangan gambar adiii =)

SY said...

*huey*

My dogs are cute
Maybe I should send them for advertisment ...
Become commerical models =P

SY

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...