HTML Nuffnang

Monday, October 29, 2007

Just say you'll be there !




Please say this is a nice photo ? lolx
I'm actually wearing a lining of a top .. it's not even the top ..
And yes,
I KNOW YOU'RE LOOKING AT THE TEDDY BEAR
AND NOT ME !
(crying) fine ....... lolx

Last time that we had this conversation
I decided we should be friends
but now we're going round in circles
tell me will this deja vu never end? Oh
I'm giving you everything all that joy can bring this I swear
And all that I want from you is a promise you will be there
Say you will be there
Won't you sing it with me

[You should know why I'm singing this right ?]
Spice Girls - Say You Will Be There



I still remember crazy over Spice Girls songs when I was around 4-7 years old. Cause their songs are very easy to sing along and happy songs.

Hey, I can do the [stop right now] dance last time ok .. with my butt shacking XD It's a skill !
ahhahahhaha

Haven heard the new single by the Spice girls that was released today yet.




Spice up your life (screams)

Drawing from Ikram ...
OMg, I'm holding sunsilk shampoo bottle ...
What-the-heck ? !@@!

I'm the girl with the long hair at the first row =D

Remioromen - Akanezora
This was the song I was listening whole day while doing physics. Dammit I didn't finish my 250 objective physics question. I just finish 150. Was quite tired when I finish the 3rd paper. Then we started singing .. cause I don't know lyrics so I just sing what I think I heard .. lolx

The song : Yume dake o shinji te kakenukero

SY sings : daki yuki shiyi taki ....

Zarul : WHAT ?
Ikram : You must control yourself su yi o_O
John : @@
Chui May : I'm still sick su yi [as saying don't rain cause she's walking home]
Faiz : (laughs badly)



And later then my Leo Junior came to my class. We took photo. I was really tired already and I slept really late last night .. so I look really sleepy ...lolx And Jia wen - thanks for the card. really nice. Please don't forget to get me dennis oh's autograph if you see him in korea !
HAPPY HOLIDAYS GURL !


The effects of sleeping at 3am and waking up and 6.15 am
And doing 150 physics question in a row
o_O I look old and short lolx








Signing out,
SY,
It all depends on you and I, you and I [dear, you got me addicted to this song omg]

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

DAKI DAKI LOL :P

SY said...

*ikhwan*
Worse than chinese song ..
I don't get it .
simply sing
and everybody laughs at me =="

SY

JiaWen said...

I saw my pic alreadyyy =D
I'm gonna post those 2 photos (diff frm the one you posted) later! I'm going to airport at around 7. happy hols to you tooooo!

and you're not old and short. the way you describe yourslef made me think of a grandma...=p

SY said...

*jiawen*

I'm offically Happy Holidays when I'm done with spm FOR GOOD !

Gone, old like grandma lolx

*ching*

nOOOOOOOO
How am I gonna explain it ..
[I sound like I cheated on you and have to explain lolx]

The scanner I set into different resolution .
If sharper - it auto close up
So your face kinda got removed
It's original ..
But the full one has you inside ..
ALa , ching emo ...lolx

SY

Ikram said...

Muka mahu tidur yo.

Ahahah, Ching ar, don't blame SY, blame the Scanner. xD

SY said...

*ikram*

I sang too much and did too much physics in class XD

Yes, thank you !
The scanner not me XP

SY

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...