HTML Nuffnang

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Something speical .. unforgettable ..she she got it !

She won't sit .. I gotta give it to her
(Imagine if I sing this to ka-yee when school reopens lolx)

That's the amount of SY Exam I set ..
ADd maths, Physics, History ..
Studying is making me fat ..
When i study hard, I'm hungry
I would have to reload myself with food
I ate my first supper XD since a long time ago ...

During the holidays I have mix and match some clothes
from my closet - All never wore before
There's outfit for hanging out ..
for prom night ?
for party ..
for social event ..
for beach party ..
for shopping ..
[When am I ever going to wear them .. makes me wonder]

Now you understand why I'm broke now ?
I have a lil plan in my mind XD
Like saving everything up and EXPLODE end year =B

I bought this 2 years ago in Beijing..
I never wore this necklace out before ..
But never regret buying it, it's one of a kind necklace that you won't find locally here

[When i say i can pose, I mean I CAN POSE !!!]
I was suppose to wear that for MPT5 btw .. lolx
I think the photo looks great (muka action) lol

I have more posing photos .. But I think one is enough XD
I pose with my hipster pants till my underwear could be seen ..oppps !

I wonder how would I look with that hair
The first thing on my mind is my friends looking at me with this look @@/=O

I couldn't resist
I watched till episode 6
so according to my calculation , before SPM I would finish this series already
The plan of watching this series after SPM FAILED !
charmaine sheh is this series is very unforgettable
I AM RANDOM !

(click photo for bigger image
Do I have to be so famous till I appear in counter strike ?
that's .... well .... cool ? XD

Off to fight history ..
Pray hard I won't fall asleep
You know yesterday I slept on my history book till late evening
When I should be studying ...ahhhhhh
History books make good pillow =)
Adios !

Signing out,
SY,
Why'd it take me so long just to find
The friend that was there all along

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bahahaha SuYi with 58 frags siot. bangga LawL :P *cough*

Anonymous said...

and yeah i like the necklace @___@

SY said...

*ikhwan*

frags ? (blur)
The necklace is one of a kind XD

SY

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...