HTML Nuffnang

Friday, November 09, 2007

No, You Hang Up !

Re-updated Post

(Bah, this computer no new photos - so all of these are old photos)
(Old as in not taken this month .. lolx)
Today is gonna be a beautiful day. I can just sense it in my bones. Yes, we'll be busy studying (ahem) but I just got the feeling. THE POWER. The rain has finally stopped. And the sun is just shining at the right temperate. Not too low .. not too high =D I dunno, I guess now is perfectly fine ? Not the ending I wanted but at least it's the best I can achieved ? Yes, I'm very happy now - I think I put too much sugar in my tea. lol (It's very sweet) And just now's curry mee - I put too much chill (fresh+ dry chill btw) inside. It's so so spicy but quite syok . My tongue is officially burned. Not forgetting, Thank you for taking a moment off your study time to read my blog.




Imagine I keep singing the song . It's a relaxing kinda tune.
Currently waiting for "The Downloader" to download and send it to me. XD
Don't tell anyone I ask u watch the video
It's over-rated
[the girl is topless in the video, umm something like Maroon 5's This Love]

And now we break up to make up right away
Just an excuse to lay in bed all day
I know that this thing we have won't ever change
And that’s why I have the confidence to say

A lot of girls are sexy
but you know how to use it
You can keep me up on the phone all night
We say lets hang up on 3 but we don’t ever do it
Aint it crazy how after all this time
We got that you hang up no you hang up kinda love

I just finish listening to hitz.fm's countdown of the 90's song
Omg , I love this song by 3 men from Uk [Sorry, don't know their name]
Goes something like this .. All I want is you ... All I want to do is give me love to you
all i want is you - all i want is you
The thing listening to all this songs are u let down your hair and lay on the bed
And you start thinking things that are kinda pointless anymore
And you know you shouldn't be thinking it but you can't help it ..
haizzzzz stupid song bully me lol

Was singing along to Mariah Carey's Heartbreaker
98's Degree - It's all because of you
And many other songs , I just remember I forgot how to dance the dance in videos
backstreet boys - everybody and britney's hit me baby one more time
Last time I was really crazy over these hits, I actually mastered the steps
Now I just remember a lil .. not much of a memory XD



Yes, I'm still support tree-hugging. Love the tree and the tree will love you !
Union of Tree-Hugging =D

And not forgetting today IS FRIDAY !
which means Grey's Anatomy and Smallville episode7 would be out today +D
Somehow I got a funny feeling Mcdreamy & Meredith won't be together this season
So that they could drag on for couple of seasons ..
Can't we have a happy ending ? I think they broke up like 5-6 times ..
==" Break-up kiss.. break-up sex what were the scriptwriters thinking
"IT'S THE CATCH"

(I had nothing to do so I turn my photo into blue)

Hope my smile can be spread to you.
S
M
I
L
E

WOOOOOooooooOOOOOOooooOOOOOOO =D

SY is listening to : Shayne Ward - No, You Hang Up

Signing out,
SY,
This is the first song that can make me stop the moment & listen after ~!~
We got that you hang up no you hang up kinda love ..
Time to move to PLAN B !
This song quite nice XD We say lets hang up on 3
I'm moving around with the song .

It's no longer the same ......

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...