HTML Nuffnang

Saturday, November 10, 2007

I'll take everything ..

To my dear friend I knew since primary,
the girl who always loves wallace ,
the girl who don't mind to babysit my dogs
(she offer to take care of my dogs if I go on a holiday) and
the girl who actually gave me an egg for my birthday
(I thought it was fried chicken - she wrap till it look like one lol)
Happy Birthday buddy 10 November 2007

I think I need to find a guy who actually loves donut first
Then I'll fall for him ! I spend 21 bucks on donut this month holy shit ..
note : I only ate 2 this month ! 2 is good =D

Since I'm bored after studying sej,
I took the camera and snap some photos ....

Say Hi to leslie,
the girl who eats almost anything
(she tried eating me when she was young, guess I wasn't tasty)
And the girl who will tickle me at night .. poke !
LESLIE DON'T EAT GRASS .. YOU'RE NOT A GOAT !

It's very hard to take photo as she's never interested =="

the ginseng that is worth RM 0

The dog who insisted I take a photo of him
The most vainest dog I ever met in my life ..
Boys will always be boys =="
(I was taking photo of the butter)

Something everyone must eat before SPM

Aloha !

smells a kind ..


One last thing ..

GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE SPM STUDENTS
the key is : NEVER LEAVE BLANK
question : what is physics ?
(If you still don't know, just answer like a typical malaysian)
Answer : Physics is physics la ....

I'm gonna kill all 21 PAPERS !
Blackjack baby ...

(Ikram drew this for me)
See , self-motivation is very important. I have my own cheerleading team. SY ! hahaha

Yiming took some nice photos of me today =D
I'm too lazy to post them. I'll show ya online in msn, k ?

SY is listening to : Eve ft Alicia Keys - Gangster Lovin

Signing out,
SY,
study =="
study XI
study xO
study XZ
study XS
study =E
study =Q
study =U
study =T
JUST STUDY , OK ? =7

4 comments:

Ikram said...

Eating Chilies before SPM is a BAD idea. LoL >_>

Happy Birthday, Li Huey. O:

SY said...

*ikram*

you open house everyday
satay everyday ..
rendang everday ..
that one =="

SY

Anonymous said...

happy birthdaaaaaay :D

SY said...

*ikhwan*

..... to li huey XD

SY

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...