HTML Nuffnang

Friday, November 30, 2007

SPM Day 9 - SPM OVER !


SPM IS OVER
(Somehow I don't feel so damn excited it's over. seriously)

SUmmary for today's account paper 1 : easy lol
(STayed back and waited for 35 mins to end. Lazy to go the procedures to leave hall early)

Number of papers to kill = ZERO

Today was superb ..
repeat after me ..
SUPERB

Freedom from SPM


Went out with 3 gila-gila girls and had a blast (really I enjoyed so much =D)


Got herself a hp (If I do it, I do it with style nyehhehe)
trust me it didn't come easy =P

SY is listening to : Bleeding Love - Leona Lewis

Signing out,
SY,
ONE OF THESE GOOD DAYS ..

2 comments:

Cheok Li Ching. said...

SEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?!?!

i TOLD you it was going to be nice!! =D

SSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?!?!?!?!

SY said...

*ching*

(cough) what mummy?

copying mummy -
see I told you , you were bloated !
lol

SY

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...