HTML Nuffnang

Thursday, November 29, 2007

SPM Day 8 - SY Accounts Balanced !


"Sediakan Akaun SY bagi tahun berakhir 30 November 2007"


It's a tradition in my blog to post ikram's drawing and a daily report on my exam
I'm quite lazy to continue it lol

Remaining number of papers to kill = 2 - 1 = 1
(Can you say ... one ?)

Accounts Paper 2 was exciting. Somehow they rearrange the places. Ikhwan is next to me. I wonder if he feels the pressure. A lot of people very scard siting around me. Dunno why lol. Who the hell would expect Akaun Pelupusan to ever come out ?And it was a must to do it. 10 marks. Thank god I was prepared. I made a checklist to ensure I did all topics. I'm 100% confirm the answer is rugi atas pelupusan RM 260. (I checked with may and others too). And checked with other friends, I got all right. From question 1 to 6 (even though you are suppose to do 5) . Wasn't really confident doing the paper. I keep thinking it's wrong it's wrong. Poof ! (wipes sweat) Hmmmmm so much for doing like 12 inches tall of accounts revision . I think it's more than that. Will show you later on. So far so good. Now g2g to study accounts paper 1 - theory . MIA. MICPA. Bye people !

Psssss : Still don't dare to sleep in my room yet. Squirrels are there.
Will continue hiding in guest room with my dogs. =) (extra protection)

SY is listening to : Kylie Minoque - Better the Devil You Know

Signing out,
SY,
So much to blog, so little time ..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

u know what kept bothering me? u switchin your crossin legs lololol. all the best fr tomorrow! :D

Anonymous said...

oh ya. u also boost-ed my confidence bahahah.

SY said...

When I do one question,
my legs like frozen like pain edi
Need to switch la.
Ooooh I thought I would lower them lol
Good good
Dont' beatbox in exam lol

SY

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...