HTML Nuffnang

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Again with Li Huey Lol

Monday night, received an sms by Li Huey asking me out. Was surprise I got green lights to go. Well mum said no difference cause usually I'll wake up at noon or later. Haha. And I was crying so badly while waiting for Li huey cause I was watching "Triumph In The Sky" (Vincent died) . Damn the show is good still !

Brought Li Huey to eat Taiwanese food that bro took me previously before.


Oyster Mee Sua !
I ordered tempura seafood and also fried chicken.
I didn't expect the chicken to be so big.
Owh well, I forgotten it's called XXL Chicken . hahaha


Bought a bracelet and a top from Seed.
sPEND around RM 75 for the day. I'm officially B-R-O-K-E


And I found dennis oh XD


Bought Big Apple Donuts.
Not bad. Only it's a little small but it's more crispy than dunkin.
As long it's a donut, I LOVE IT ! lol

PS : shin yee, I didn't have to wait . I got my donuts straight on the spot ! nyahahhaha


SY is listening to : Chris Brown - Say Goodbye
"It's never the right time, right time to say goodbye"

Signing out,
SY,
I'm off and way .. goodbye people !

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

aiyo whens my turn to go out with you la omg. you have to drive me :P

Anonymous said...

u ah....go out oni buy donuts...even my dad sudah terjangkit..

SY said...

*ikhwan*

I'm still not safe to drive friends around . lol

*zen*
Donut attack !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...