HTML Nuffnang

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Victoria Secret Fashion Show 2007

Before I leave ...
*WARNING* SPOILERS

DO NOT VIEW THIS IF YOU'RE PLANNING TO WATCH
VICTORIA SECRET'S 2007 FASHION SHOW


Last year, justin brought sexy back to the show. This year, santa came over XD
I like the starting with Will I Am performing
"I GOT IT FROM MY MAMA" XD

And not forgetting the duet performance of Seal & Heidi
"And it's for you"

Spice Girl made their comeback too !
STOP RIGHT NOW ...!!!

No doubt my favourite model is Karolina Kurkova
(Last year was Gisele which was her last show before she left V.S)
You should check out her profile on how her modeling career started.
Pretty big I must say !



Your Christmas tree at home !



SY is listening to : N'Syne - Gone

Signing out,
SY,
I'LL BE BACK (in a few days) ...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...