HTML Nuffnang

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas With Food !

So what do you do
When somebody you're so devoted to
Suddenly just stops loving you
And it seems they haven't got a clue
Of the pain that rejection is putting you through
Do you cling to your pride
And sing "I will survive"
Do you lash out and say "How dare you leave this way?"
Do you hold on in vain as they just slip away

[Mariah Carey ft Bones Thugs N Harmony - Breakdown]


I know it's weird to sing that song when it's only a day after christmas
but wth. I LOVE MC =)

So I wonder what did you guys did for christmas ?
My main mission was " drive mum to giant and ikea to buy curtains for brother lol
In the end I didn't went either of it but I went Nikko Hotel Kuala Lumper
to eat buffer ... which is like woooooot ! I just realise this hotel existed on that day itself
A 5 star japenese hotel ! And its right next to Citibank and near KLCC
So much for the intention of buying blue curtains (shows tongue at bro)


My phone deserves an award for photography
don't u think so =D


sha la la la la
I'm too lazy to enter photoshop and edit any of the photos XD

Started off with some oysters and prawns
And some rojak ...


Going western ..
best turkey I've ever ate and wedges !


Going unhealthy ! lol
THe mini burger, fries, nugget, rolls, ham
they made themselves.


Later santa arrived. he didn't give me any presents
(cause I wasn't 12 or below) if you're a kid - u need to pay extra to get a gift from santa
It's a bag of candies btw

Thank god the clowns were nice .. they made cute balloon figures for me
I got a teddy bear and 3 dog balloons nyahhahaha



I was busy eating other food that my ice-kacang almost melted completely


Chocolate & Candies <3


Living the chocolate dream !

And many other food .
There was malaysian food .. bahahhaha I had rendang too !


Gingerbread tree competition !



Konon for kids ...
the adults were the one doing it but they register it under the kids name
c-H-E-A-t !


Tree full of mineral water bottels !
cool ..


Went KLCC after that. .
So many pretty dresses below RM 200
Damn u MPT5 ! lol


SY is listening to : Series - Fathers & Sons Episode 4 !

Signing out,
SY,
I'm so happy right now ..
I won't tell you why ..
you would have to ask me personally or privately !
BIRDS FLYING HIGH ..
AND I'M FEELING GOOD .....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg their candies look nice and sweet.

Anonymous said...

Su yi's eating habit sacers even ME....be careful su yi

SY said...

*ikhwan*
Yea . their ice-cream is home-made
it's nicer !

*zen*

When there's nobody to celebrate christmas , there's food lol

SY

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...