HTML Nuffnang

Monday, December 24, 2007

Ending the Year / Trip Back to Batu Pahat


I'm back and it's Christmas eve and few days away to New Year too.

I'm looking forward to :
  1. Better driving [Today was the day my dad finally say I drive well *pass* XD]
  2. College [The thought of new syllables & friends is pretty scary I must say!]
  3. Going college with bro [He will make me drive ! He will ... !!! (runaway)]
  4. The thought of having a *you.know.what* [hmmm makes me wonder lol]
  5. Could I survive accountancy ?[I don't wanna be a idiot wasting money changing course !]
  6. More parties ! celebration ! photos !
  7. Eating more donuts .. yea ! I need more of this ! lol
  8. Chinese New Year [new clothes, angpow, TY returns ! balik kampung (I think i would drive back) and many more]
  9. More stylish clothes [I know what I want, need and look to style up! I just need cash]
What I will miss in 2007 ..
  1. Highschool [the recess together, having classes together, together !]
  2. My friends, my konco-konco ! [No doubt we won't be close like we used too and bz with college but I really hope we stay in touch]
  3. I.U ? MPT5 ? School trips ? Birthday parties ? surprise party ? (takes tissue)
  4. Studying phy, chem, add maths, all of them together [imagine me studying tax !]
  5. L.O.V.E <3
  6. My outings with my gf's [May is in Germany =(]
Btw : I was chatting with May the other day. She wants to say this :

I MISS YOU GUYS !!!!!

Went back to johor for a couple of days to visit my grandma. Took the bus cause my mum and aunt didn't dare to take my ride. Plus, I'm not good in the roads in Johor. Can't blame me , I only go back once a year !. Thank god I had someone with me to disturb when I was restless =) . Was pretty fun too . Took many photos using my phone.


MUhahahahah they sell donuts in Pudu Station
I bought it to eat in the bus. fav Black Forest donut !
Somehow I still like Dunkin Donuts . why ? It's big and yummy .
J.Co & Big Apple donuts are so small & don't really taste like what donuts should be.

(cough) Hot guy in Bus. Opposite me. He reads (guys who read are deep lol)
(cough) I'm stalking him . omg . I'm so sorry santa !


This cendol stall existed 40 years ago .
My aunt loves to eat it. I usually take ice-kacang - first ever cendol !
Not bad. They gave me so much cendol . And it only cost RM 1.



Mum bought lots of cloth .
This cloth shops are selling so much cheaper compare to KL.


The old town !
(observe the clouds)


And this is my evil newphew that speaks 24 7 mandarin with me.
God, I have to sms my friend to ask for translation to talk to him
But I gotta admit, My mandarin improve a lot ! haha

I look old.
owh well - I'm the auntie anywayz lol


And I play video games with him till 1 a.m.


I ate tong yuen since it was dong zhi.
So am I one year older already ?


Birds attack ! Hundreds of them !


I bought materials for my photo book !
Will show you later on =)



I finish 2 books in 3 days. achievement ? hell yeah !
It usually takes me a month or 2 to finish a book lol


Last but not least ...

HO HO HO HA HA HA
MERRY CHRISTMAS
MAY YOU GET LOTS OF PRESENTS, KISSES AND DONUTS THIS YEAR !



SY is listening to :
N'sync - Gone (This song is hitting me hard lol)
Can't get you off my mind
I'm tryin' my best to be a man and be strong
I drove myself insane wishing I could touch your face
But the truth remains, you're Gone
Signing out,
SY,
A cold lonely busy boring fat Christmas !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Su Yi!! looking good=) all the best for college and take care yeah!

kellyc

SY said...

*kc*

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year
Good luck in Taylors =D

SY

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...