HTML Nuffnang

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Sick for the new year ?


I'M SICK AS EVER !!!!!
what a way to start the new year and not to mention college soon .
Making new friends while coughing and have a voice that could go the drain
And walking like you have only one foot. Somehow when I woke up this morning ,
I couldn't walk properly. My right knee hurt so badly.
I think i made some kung fu move middle of the night and hit the wall next to my bed.
Or someone hit my right knee with a hammer.And I drove today.
Yea, feet is alright. ONly cannot walk and hard to walk to the car.
And dad made me drive to college drive to hypermarket . here & there.
My feet has rashes too. I think I know what cause the rash already.


When I was in Parade yesterday (my leg only hurt today), went around the mall.
Realize Dorothy Perkins tops are really nice. Nicer than Forever 21.
However, their prices are really over the top . Let's just be honest,
You're a young teenager - you don't pay Rm 120 for a top.
Like you're gonna wear it everyday or you're earning a five-digit paycheck !
Bah, I'm saying this cause I don't have enough money to buy a top I love. lol


Bah, I'm emo-ing cause I'm sick
I wanna enjoy my lamb for new year with a nice wain
I don't wanna drink litters of hot water everyday
Ok, I don't have a single pimple on my face now lol (which is a good thing)
Finish Fathers & Sons series. A pretty good one I must say.
Watching steps now ! and I Am Legend later tonight !

We.will.see.what.happens.next.


SY is listening to : Mariah Carey - Bringing on the heartbreak

You're always searchin'
Searchin for a feelin'
But it's easy come and easy go
I'm sorry but it's true
You're bringin' on the heartache
Takin all the best of me

Signing out,
SY,
2 days more to college ! (ties cloth on head) ATTTACK !

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...