HTML Nuffnang

Monday, December 31, 2007

Looking back the pages of 2007 !

It's gonna be 2008 soon , excited ?

I'm gonna start college,
I'm gonna drive everyday
I'm gonna meet new people
everything is N-E-W

I'll miss 2007 badly
Highschool and friends mostly !
(Note : nobody is going sunway except me - from what I known)

January started off with Form 5 .
Everything is about SPM. Live and die about SPM.


In Febuary, things got a little more happening !
Attented several dog shows. Omg , I got burned and tanned !

And chinese new year arrive
Grandma came all the way from Johor
With aunties and uncles and cousins
One Big Family !


In March , School trip to malacca


God it was so hot, I got burned again lol
Nice trip with way better food then the previous school trip
Bought nice souvenirs too !


And we gave melissa a surprise party !


I took off my braces !
And I love the ending result .. no more bunny teeth XD
I just need to whiten the teeth if I'm kiasu !

When April finally came ,
Leslie - wallace - kelly turned one year older =)

And there was May , busy busy month !
Mid year arrived. Results were average.
Time to boost up the effort if I want straight A's !


Went Ipoh trip with my friends ..
Another fun school trip =)
Yea , learn my lesson (wore a jacket to prevent anymore sunburnt)


My first ever I.U Day
Was the committee member too !

June arrived, and it was my birthday !
Time to learn how to drive


Julai came and we started our trial exams (forecast)
Delayed my driving lessons !

August came and we are done with forecast !
Passed my driving lisence. Obtained "P"
The excitement came when prom was next month XD

September arrived with prom !
Great night with a date and all my friends there with me =)
Major preparation for SPM began !

October came , major tension for SPM
so much to study, so little time


Saying goodbye to my best friends ...


My beloved classmates !

November marks the start of SPM .
Practially sat 21 bloody papers ..
yes 21 .. Blackjack !

December = end of SPM
PARTIES, OUTINGS starting off ........


With may, ching and ka-yee
Will miss may who is in germany ..
ching who is M.I.A
Ka-yee who is enjoying in shanghai lol


Gave ka-yee a surprise party !

And went out a couple more times. Prepared for college .


One more thing !


Did I tell you I got crazy over donuts this year ?
Spend like 20 bucks per month just buying donuts
Donuts I love Donuts I eat hahaha


Welcoming 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE !


SY is listening to : Wang Lee Hom - Kiss Goodbye (emo-nya lagu ni . sounds so sad)

Signing out,
SY,
2.0.0.8 Coming Up !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haiyo su yi.....i thought u go there to study leh...?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...