HTML Nuffnang

Sunday, January 13, 2008

The chinese new year shopping !


THE YEAR OF THE RAT RAT !

Needed a real die hard break. Everyday is practically college.
My blog is full with college post.
If you're not sick of it yet, I am !!!
And I haven do my chinese new year shopping
I had classes 6 days a week. Today was my only day off !
Sick man ! Where got foundation got sat classes right ? till 3.30 pm (vomits)

Went to OneUtama today.
Guess what ? so quiet no decorations or anything
I still remember shopping big at those stalls they set up
with the pretty bridge and chinese houses .
Is economic so bad ? I need to ask li huey lol
Think they overspend for christmas - no budget tsk tsk tsk

Anyway, I was planning to get a short cheongsam !
Somehow but no chinese new year clothes. I wanted a red halter top.
Found it around RM 130 in Forever 21. Mum said it didn't look good on me
My mum kinda is my fashion adviser ! She knows what looks good on me and not
And what is worth buying =) Mummy-power ! haha


Tada ! Ook not super chill red top I wanted
But hey it's red =) Perfect for the cny
From Soda Exchange. And I pay 18 bucks for it only hahaha
Jusco was having the brand sales - Voir/Soda/SCS/Applemint were on big big sale
One for CNY ? nehhhh
I still remember buying the dress I wore for I.U Day during CNY last year btw =)
Till today I still think it's pretty XD

What's SY without a gangster shirt ?
OMG, you know my classmates call me 'tai ka che" (meaning big sister)
why ? I dress like a gangster to school
My shades look very matrix (meaning more looking like a gangster)


No doubt, black always looks good on me =)

This one is Soda Exchange too. Found it in Parkson.
Guess what ? It's RM 18 too.
How come all my new year clothes all below RM 20 wth (haha accounting student)


Nothing like a good old meal of japenese food before leaving !


G2g study !
I have T2 short test tmw and PT 1 & PT2 on friday
Wish me luck ...
(And I'm planning to go out with my college friends on thursday during our 3 1/2 hour break)

SY is listening to : Taylor Swift - Teardrops Of My Guitar (I'm in love with this song)

Signing out,
SY,
A mosquito bite my butt. You know how itchy it feels ? hahahhaha

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...