HTML Nuffnang

Friday, January 18, 2008

Out with college gang & meeting up with Miss KY

Can't believe it's the 3rd week of my college week already
Felt like I had been here for ages !
And I would describe college as "tiring" drop dead tired !
Even my parents think C.A.T. is much more packed at my year then my two bros.
Usually my brothers are very relaxed and come back early
I seem to be back like 6 ? 5.30 ? 4 ?
And I have saturday classes. =(
When I go reached home, all I want is sleep and nothing but sleep !
And syllables not that easy as you expect
Ok , maybe it's easy if you study
(remember I say I'm tired everytime I come back home)

Anywayz, last wednesday - went lunch at Pyramid with friends
Yea, that's the fun part. where now in college everybody can drive =D
Sick of eating chinese food (wantan mee, chicken rice, yada yada yada)
We wanted to eat at Carl's Jr, but we got tired of looking for it
Reached Manhattan Fish Market, just order and eat !!!!!!! hahaha
One thing about eating lunch,
we're kinda a big gang so we always join lots of tables together hehehe

Looks so much better after a lil photoshop effect !
This is me & Hazel !
You know how i introduce her ? she's hazel - u know the hazelnut "hazel"
And she'll look at me one kind after that lol XD


A few more people are missing in the photo.
Anywayz, these are my friends that I see everyday in college
Nice people =D
We got leng lui , we got lala mui , we got lala chai, we got super=funny,
we got everything the point is ! a whole complete package i tell u ! woooot

After lunch , the guys went bowling
And I walk around . Found Nicchi. (They have one super big one in Berjaya)
Found this beautiful purple top . thought cannot afford cause I had only 40 bucks after lunch
Saw the price tag "Rm 39.90" hahahahhaha



Mum : Eh, why got one new purple top
SY : college give one !! XD

I told the boys and they said "Only you can think of this reason" lol

Every thursday after lunch , I need to wait for like 3 1/2 hours for malaysian studies. Somehow, majority of the class would skip it. Knowing me, I would never skip a class for no reason (provided something more important is going on or i'm sick) . CUrrently they change the time and I need to wait for like 5 1/2 hours which is like wtf ! I guess I would be studying at library . Anybody want to accompany me ? pretty please =P



One thing about libary ? you can't go to bed when you're sleepy
or go online when u feel like it (ok they have computers)
So u tend to just study ! study ! study !
And once a while, there are leng chai passing by , you just look then study look then study
Quite syok la , rather than seeing walls at home right ? haha
I told ka-yee about this and she was like =="

Today I had exams .
Many of my friends said "so fast got exam"
Sat the exam. I would say it's alright.
We shall see the results on monday perhaps (can't wait to get it back) (typical SY)

I finished the paper 1 an hour earlier . Knowing KY would be in the library, went to find her
I saw her yesterday but I still had classes.
Today, we actually went to the discussion area in the lib (where ppl discuss about projects)
to TALK TALK TALK
I told her about my lecturer (Mr.Bill lol)
And she told me about her gay guy lecturer (that wears mascara everyday)
We spend around 1 1/2 hours talking
Catching up practically everything !



Ka-yee doesn't like the photos cause she says she looks weird
and I look tired in the photos cause I didn't have enough sleep everyday
So I blur-ed the photos XD

On the way home, I was driving
guess who was infront , ka-yee's car
I tried calling her but her line was busy
So I hon her !

Ka-yee's mum : why the driver behind hon one ?
Ka-yee : (Looks behind) Some stupid moron I guess

She told me that when I sms her at home.
WTF she actually look behind but she couldn't see her friend who dress all red today !
blur duck !


SY is listening to :
Next to me - Shayne Ward

Signing out,
SY,
I want to sleeeeeeeeeeep !

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

SY said the right thing abt our college life.Just start the study then it let us felt so much stress.Need us to study all the time!!!!!!!!!But v still can make out some time to enjoy during the free time!!!!That is how a CAT student must be. Must count every thing n use it as u can.

SY said...

*chai hooi*

You forgot to write your name
hahhaha
No worries, I will sing to end the stress =)

SY

Anonymous said...

WOW...Su yi is a big girl now....talking about college stuff....they grow up so fast *sob*

SY said...

*zen*

cause basically my entire life now is related to college ....lol

SY

Anonymous said...

haha i miss ka yee lol

SY said...

who doesn't ?
yesterday I was walking fast in library , didn't really saw her.

She jumping around waving like crazy woman to catch my attention
hahaha

SY

huey said...

i can see all ur smarty pants frens.......lol

SY said...

*huey*

I help you wack them ! lol

SY

Anonymous said...

not sure whether dis is the right place for me to comment. Anyway, again i m SWEETIE HAZEL!!! not hazelnut!!! hope u remember yah SUSU. SUSU i luv ur name!! must inform our classmates and MR.BILL yah!! SUSU!!!! my lou kong.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...