HTML Nuffnang

Thursday, January 10, 2008

What is it really like ?

Sorry if the blog is getting dull .
My life now is basically full-throttle college and nothing else
Maybe if there's an outing or gathering , then my blog will be lively back again
At least I'm updating ? =)



Did I scare you off with the top photo ?
Seriously it's very factual like history only once you understand it , you'll be fine
And you thought accountancy is just dealing with numbers

Life is college is fun in a way. You can dress any way your like.
Eat whatever you want during lunch/break time.
The girls are more serious in studying it seems
the only thing I remember when I think of the boys in my class is "asia cafe"
seriously that word will appear everyday in class.
But referring to adelin's blog - doesn't sound so nice huh ade ?


Somehow the stationary shots just gets better & better

Due to some timetable matter , somehow I have class till 11 on friday. So much for the 3 days off. Anywayz because of that I have like 3 1/2 hours free on thursday before my next class. Was planning with the girls to hop in pyramid XD studying in lib ? maybe when exam is coming. lol The seniors from ACCA told us to enjoy this year before proceeding with ACCA next year.

ACCA exams are considered one of the toughest examinations in the world
(why do so many people keep telling me that oO)



The.Thick.T5.Paper


my college routine is

waking up at 6
~
reaching around 7
~
flipping around before class.
~
lecture class starts
~
lunch
~
lecture class continues
~
perhaps malaysian studies
~
leaving at 6
~
drop dead tired sleep ZZzzzZZZ


I woke up at 11 !!! Finally, it's been a while since I woke up late. Sadly I can't go out for any shopping due to family busy. My gate is currently out. (difficulty to go out and in). And I don't really have cash to shop so I kinda need my parents to tag along to pay XD Hey chinese new year is less than a month. I haven found anything yet. My red halter top where are u ? Maybe in the weekends I try to get out. I got a feeling every thursday I would be in pyramid somehow.

SY is listening to : Has anyone heard Ashlee Simpson's song produced by Timberland ?
I'm getting addicted to it !

Signing out,
SY,
If everyday was only a holiday ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Asia cafe is not all that bad if ur used to it.....and people go there to go to the FTZ cyber cafe...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...