HTML Nuffnang

Monday, January 07, 2008

Monday good and bad !

The many users of stationary !

Why today is a bad day
  • I forced myself to wake up at 6 in the morning today for college
  • It rained during lunch break which means we couldn't go to the food court & suffered canteen food which wasn't that bad but my desire for nasi lemak failed. The canteen had no more nasi lemak too. dammit !
  • We got homework for T1 [aiyo, and i just passed up the other h/w lol]
  • We had Malaysian Studies which was like [sejarah + moral] god bless america !
  • It rained and jam so badly it took me an hour just to drive back home from sunway
  • We had a long costing class and next monday there would be a test . (bloody shit !)

Bill's management class
Many many stickmens as you can see !
Went home and did a nicer version (previous was only in pencil)


Why today is a good day
  • Got text books ! (finally)
  • Jim was nice enough to carry them for me all the way to 3rd floor. (We used the stairs)
  • I made more new friends - Francis, Winnie, Jess, Wern , Amy and many more =)
  • Everybody like the pink combination [top + headband + hairband + necklace]
  • I saw jo ling today !!! haha We saw each other from far & started to scream ! lol jakuns
  • I found ka-yee's class . One floor above mine !
  • I got an increase in pocket money ! income hahahaha
Since there are more reasons for a good day, then today is

A.GOOD.DAY

SY is listening to : Emile - Big Big World

Signing out,
SY,
ba- bOOM college kicks !

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...