HTML Nuffnang

Friday, February 22, 2008

Federer wins record fourth Laureus Sports Awards

Swiss tennis star Roger Federer has made history by becoming the first ever four times winner of Laureus World Sports Awards on Monday. He was named Laureus Sportsman of the Year for the fourth straight time at the 2008 Awards ceremony after another superb year, which saw him once again win three Grand Slam titles out of four for the third season in a row.

(cough) That's his girlfriend btw. haizz no comment
I think I can melt just looking at him !
What can I say, sunway doesn't have this kind of hotness


"I have to thank all the voters who didn't think three (Laureus awards) would be enough,"
said Federer, who won the award ahead of golfer Tiger Woods of the United States and FIFA World Player of the Year Kaka.

SY is listening to : Jennifer Lopez ft LL Cool J - All I have

Signing out,
SY,
I think you guys could already guess who I'm supporting for the French & Wimbledon open ?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...