HTML Nuffnang

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Xin Tai Ruan , Keng Guan's Birthday



Celebrated Keng Guan's Birthday in Kim Gary
After class ended in noon
Thanks K.Guan for the meal =)

All of were pranking him when ordering
what to order ? The most expensive one . that should be correct haha
And K.Guan was rushing to pay the bill .
We were delaying him badly cause we were getting ready to light up the candles
18 candles btw .

One thing for sure ~ Boys can talk non-stop about dota =="

Some highlights I did since I'm using photoshop now



Photoshop edited till now my lips are purple
At least this is the first time my layered-hair looks nice
It's usually really messy till I doubt keeping layered hair ever again !

SY is listening to : Richie Ren- Xing Tai Ruan


Ni Zong Shi Xin Tai Ruan, Xin Tai Ruan
Dou Zhe Yi Ge Ren Liu Lei Dao Tian Liang
Ni Wu Yan Wu Hui, De Ai Ze Na Ge Ren
Wo Zhi Dao Ni Gen Ben Mei Na Me Jian Qiang


Now I understand why the old songs are the best =)

Signing out,
SY,
XIN TAI RUAN
(that's the only line I know how to sing from the song actually !)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...