HTML Nuffnang

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Mariah Carey - Touch My Body

PRESENTING ...

Mariah Carey


The diva is back with a new single "Touch My Body"
When I first heard it on the radio, didn't really like it
Wasn't the same feeling as her previous big comeback with "It's Like that"
But when I saw the video, it's so funny !
You gotta view it .
The nerd and the hottie



If it's a camera up in here
Then it's gonna leave with me when I do
(I do)
If it's a camera up in here
Then I best not catch this flick on Youtube
(Youtube)

Cuz if you run your mouth and brag about this secret rendezvous
I will hunt you down
'Cuz they be all up in my business like a Wendy interview
But this private between you and I


Btw , I really like her new layered hair in the video
I think I need to send my hair for a serious layering !
Ok, it's layered already. But i only did a little layering
To think about it now, might as well layer it for good right ?
Have the MC haircut !
(as in more layers since my hair is longer already)
Who needs the comman Rihanna hair ? umbrella was so last year
Plus, you guys know Rihanna has a new hair already right ?

SY is listening to : MARIAH CAREY - TOUCH MY BODY

Signing out,
SY,
Imma treat you like a teddy bear

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...