HTML Nuffnang

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Happy things come along if you believe it ...

I know I'm not suppose to blog anymore till CBE exam is over this saturday ..

But this few days have been amazing that I need to blog

In hopes to share my hyperness something-wrong happiness XD



Number 1 : Something that my lecturer shown us.I wanted to skip the class cause many of my friends went back to study. But I didn't want to skip the class since like 60% of the class decided not to go. And I would feel guilty to my lecturer doing so. I'm a good girl. I never skip classes. You guys know that right ? At first I think the movie was boring. I was doing revision while watching the movie .

When my lecturer ask how was the movie, you know what I said "They have the gay-est genuie I've ever seen" hehehe But somehow when u think back, it kinda makes sense. Just watch the movie , you'll understand. =)

It is up to you to believe it or not. Your decision . Your choice

Law of Attraction with the saying, "like attracts like", usually as applied to the mental life of human beings: that a person's thoughts (conscious and unconscious), emotions, beliefs and actions attract corresponding positive or negative experiences. This process has been described as "harmonious vibrations of the law of attraction",or "you get what you think about; your thoughts determine your experience."

Click here !!
(Somehow I think it's worth watching)
(ahem) The downloaded series can wait !!

Number 2 : You see there was this girl that can drool seeing hot guys . And she even have her own crash & burn list on her blog (cough) You should know who she is by now. Very often in her college, she will bump into this guy with eyes that can burn u. They had eye-contacts but pass through each other without a smile .. without a word. You see the girl didn't know the guy and the guy didn't know the girl. One month later, they were still doing the same thing lol Till now at least when they see each other, they give a deeper eye contact. lol yes deeper ! Finally they bump into each other in the canteen waiting for the long line at the cashier. When he turn and look at the girl and finally the girl decided to have a little conversation. Lol YES ! finally the leng chai ! wakkakakakka And the girl knew his name and many other details. They walked together since they were walking to the same venue. And the spoiler was her evil -classmates that kept calling her name seeing her with a leng chai . lol



So till today, my mood is still great =D
I'm singing in the car ..
I'm sleeping late ..
I'm studying and singing ..
I try doing high pitch in Breathless song ..
I feel like hugging Hazel ..

Number 3 : Believe it or not, In Mock exam last fri - I scored highest in class !
Which is like surprise . Ok with all my super-smart friends.
Yea they are like super-smart getting 90 ++ for PT1 & 2
(Don't ask for mine, just above average 70 + ?)
I msg my mum and she was happy ? and my aunt and grandma was there
And mum actually said she was proud of me
and my grandma praise me too .
Ok , I know nothing big right ?
But just getting a positive feedback drives u even bigger !!

At least now I know it's worth studying ?

Ok , Now i need to study
Throw the MOck away
Now the most important is to score high in this sat's CBE
and burn my T1 & T2 books away for good !!!

What You Do Lies In You Hand
You could attract bad things into your life
or
Attract good things into your life

omg , Don't I sound like some soon-to-be darth vader or something


SY is listening to : Atomic Kitten - Whole Again

Signing out,
SY,
I will score well in this saturday's CBE exam
Prepare , ready , set , action !!!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...