HTML Nuffnang

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Samsung Presents Maroon 5 Live in Concert

I have news !!

Before that, congrats to Maroon5 ! Grammy Winner once again this year =)
Best Pop Performance by Dual of Group for "Makes Me Wonder"
They won the same category 2 years ago with This Love btw






25 March 2008
You know what's gonna happen ?
I'll tell u ..
MAROON 5 is coming to singapore .


ouch ! painful !
Can't they hop in for a night to malaysia .. haizz


  1. I would have college that time. Class exam perhaps !
  2. I heard the cheapest ticket is around RM 300 +
  3. I don't even think my parents will allow me to go to sing. just for the concert
  4. My bro would be laughing ! (note : he is working in sing. now)
  5. Damn, I want to go desperately !
Perhaps that would be kind rich people that wouldn't mind sponsoring me to see maroon 5 !

Adam Levine =(


SY is listening to : Maroon 5 - Makes me Wonder

Signing out,
SY,
So this is goodbye ....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tang Su Yi, dun emo too much for maroon 5 la. study first la^^

SY said...

*jia jun*

(singing chorus of this love)
So close ..
yet so far ..

omg ,really emo !
haha

SY

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...