HTML Nuffnang

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Chinese New Year 2008


First of all, I wanna say GONG HEI FATT CHOY
Welcoming the year of the rat !

Thank god I have 11 days of holidays from college weeeee
sadly, I'm sick for cny (which is like every year .... )
But thank god I recovered completely by the 2nd/3rd day of CNY.

It's only about a week before cny, I could feel the cny mood coming
Buying the new year cookies ... the food for cny dishes
And shopping a lot with many full trolleys hehe

One thing about CNY every year is ...



It's true ! It never rains during CNY. Plain hot burning sun .....

Saturday 10/2/2008 - Khoo's CNY Open House

I think there was a lot of photos taken ..
Thanks to Ikram & Melissa for the photos =)


Aloha =D
In the afternoon, gathered in khoo's place
(just like last year )
Everybody looks great. Still looking the same ! Nobody dyed their hair yellow lol
Ok maybe for kishen who turned from dato sri' kishen to wolverine lol


Started playing twister .
Now that's why you don't wear skirt !


But when they started playing ,@@
wow now this is really twister ! haha
And john was over zarul =D
Eventually Zarul won actually ! hehe


First time looking at Ikram's photo - "He look ah beng"
Second time - "He really look like those chinese ah beng"
Third time - "He look like someone only ..."
Fourth time - "He look like .. ummm .. JAY CHOU!" hahhahaha

Thats what I think XD
So cramz, when are gonna sing chinese song to me ? lol


Started playing a little cards. WITHOUT MONEY
First round I played, I won .. htehehhehe
Guess what ? Winner have to shuffle the cards .. wth
New system anyone ?

After that I drove Kishen home
and drop John, Mel and Zarul back at John's PLace ..
Note that I never drove my friends anywhere before .. hehe


Sunday 10/2/2008 - Out with the BHP

Finally able to go out with JJ.
Ate lunch at KimGary. Ok finally I know where the hell is that place lol



Believe it or not, we watch Kung Fu Dunk
I know , how can I ever watch the ah beng of all ah beng's show (aka Jay Chou)
You guys know I anti him a lot right lol
Ok, putting aside the hatred - the movie was actually nice
It was so funny got me laughing so much.
And there was 2 hot actors inside (no,I didn't include Jay)
But there were some parts that were a little "over" or "lame"
that I kept doing the "swt" face to JJ that I think annoyed Jia Jun already . haha
the themesong .."tofu tofu then kungfu kungfu"
And I thought I had hearing problem cause I kept hearing tofu ! lol



And we went to settle all the bets we made .
the amazing race asia bet and the steering lock bet lol


I got my Starbucks (large tq lol) and you got your donuts.
Ps : Marc and Rovilson gonna earn me another starbucks *fingers-crossed*



Tuesday 12/2/2008 - SY & Kawan-kawan

SY : You know I just went to Pyramid on Sunday !!!
Kel : You know I just went to Pyramid yesterday !!!!!!!!!!!!!
SY & Kel : ahhahhah

I've known Kelly since standart 1.
But do you know that we haven go out together before EVER ?
Was suppose to go out with Chelle but she fall sick

YO CHELLE ! get well soon . We'll go out some other day k =)
Have a good rest and recharge !!!! Lantern power XD


We actually went to look for baby products
Kel was suppose to look for a dress for a new god-sister
and yes , we never shop for all this before
Didn't buy anything in the end cause we are blur about baby stuff

Fun catching up with my "Daughter" of mine XD

After fetching back Kel, I went to my college friend's house. Hang out there for a while and later they came my house . *cough* collect angpow ! omg the boys are so afraid of my dogs XD Sad that I couldn't go their place cause it was getting late and they stay pretty far. Another time k =)

Ps : you should see the way they talk to me in pyramid. Got kelly laughing lol




Getting fat since CNY, Lots of yummy yummy food
And the favourite cookies - pineapple tarts, almond cookies, prawn rolls, etc




Watch this ..
Beyonce & Tina Turner from the grammy 2008
Pretty good I must say =D
Love the intro that Beyonce did !!!

SY is listening to : Akon & Michael Jackson - Wanna be starting something

Signing out,
SY,
The noise .... the fun .. the singing ... the wishing .. the joy .... the red-ness ...
Happy CNY everyone =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i like ikram with that hair lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...