HTML Nuffnang

Friday, March 21, 2008

After the T4 & T5 leisure ...


Who says camera phone can't take nice photos ? (narrows eyes)

PROGRESS TEST T4 & T5 IS FINALLY OVER

After hours of studying like mad ..

marginal costing ... absorption costing ... premium .. idle time ..what ever

Henri Fayol .. fraud ... tactical planning ... leadership .. what ever

OVER - OVER - OVER


Yea, I know just progress test lol
And I have T3's PT next week.
At least let me have some fun right ?
I bought junkfood today to watch tonight's series
HWANG JIN YI MARATHON !
(I just need to find the last episode .... cramz HELP !)

Today after exam and prayers,
my class had a pizza party. We ordered like 15 large pizzas ?
Omg the boys were like competing who can eat the most .
turns out the record was 8 pieces which is one whole pizza ..
I only ate 4 (which is 1/2 a large pizza)
and I was the one raising my hand telling my teacher I'm a small eater XD


*TRIES ON EARRINGS
guess what happen next ?
mix.fm starts playing an elton john song ...
(burst into laughters) I feel SO GAY !!!
gay ! gay ! gay !
(takes off earrings) now I know why I don't wear them lol


SY is listening to : Cassie - Is It You

Signing out,
SY,
can you just feel the taste of relaxing ?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...