HTML Nuffnang

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Freeze this moment .......


Just feel like posting a pretty photo XD
*with blur effect once again .. hahaha*
View my display photo in msn
It's the clearer version
Hey at least the cheekbone looking great XD

Ching says I look korean .. JI WON !!! hahaha
(Let me jakun for a moment .... )
Ok reality check !
SY HERE

freeze...
the moment,
its never been better
freeze...
all over
we won't last forever
you said that you're sorry
for pushing me, but then smiled when i opened my eyes
im gonna freeze the moment while we're together

Click here to here the song "Jordin Sparks - Freeze"
Wyn Yau got me addicted to this song
Hated it > Kept listening to it > Felt alright > like it > addicted to it


P/S : Anybody wanna help me design a logo for my blog ? =)


SY is listening to : Jordin Sparks - Freeze

Signing out,
SY,
FREEZE .........

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...