HTML Nuffnang

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Last Day of T5 class with Group 2

Photobucket

nOW THis is mY clAssmaTes oF gROup 2 !

I think I've never actually blog about my college buddies
so here's a post dedicated to GROUP 2 CAT 01/08
This ones for you !

The guy in red who looks hyper would be our one & only class rep !
HADRI
Our very functional class rep that goes down 3 floors & back up to take our attendance everyday


SY (that would be me lol)
P/s : It looks like I'm showing the middle finger or something in the photo XD
You know I'm not that vulgar ={
And yours truly is the Something-is-wrong-with-her asst.class rep


And then there's the other classmates forming G.R.O.U.P 2


(A moment in class)
*excuse the 2 girls posing around* haha

They are no other than
Jenny (girl in red) The girl who always have to relate me & bill
p/s I know how much cash u keep in your wallet !

Yee Chien (girl in blue) The only girl I call "Lala Mui"
We all know she calls me "Seehum girl in return"
So we're even =)

I still remember Francis saying this online
"Sit Michael's car die straight, sit yee chien's car die slower"
"Still sit any of these 2 cars die also"

And if you want to drive yee chien's car ,
the first thing she'll say before handing over the keys
"If Accident, you pay !"
Which really makes u go @@ .......

Han Yang (2nd row red shirt) - The ladies man . It's true !!
Remember "good communication skills" buddy - you have that
One of the friendliest & nicest guy in our class. No doubt about that =)

As we zoom in .... We see more people

Lisa (Girl in yellow top)
The hot sayang . The sweetheart of Group 2 =)

Hazel (Girl in grey top)
my one & only HAZELNUT !!!
You should check out her level of pitch.
Pretty impressive I must say =O
Smart girl too =)
No doubt, one of my girlfriends in college

I can't focus in time !!

Michael - "Run slower, image stabilizer can't work so fast lol"
The guy who drives the same car as me , just he's one is another version
way way another version XD
Check out his pants . They rock !

(See, nothing bad on Michael)


But I didn't have to use words anyway XD

And not forgetting Michael looks damn cute in photos
(view group photo above)

P/s : Wyn yau, you're suppose to be the victim in the photo
Incase you can't see yourself properly lolx


A candid shot from Jenny !

That's Sean (guy in red shirt)
p/s : Don't ask me why is he staring like that. I have no idea myself too .
You know he is just staying across the street from me.
And who can forget the car ride where the way he drove
made wei hao & wyn yau ...................



Ok , everybody here has been introduced except

Wei Hao (guy in blue)
p/s : yee chien said we look like couple siul . Haha just joking
I still remember first few months of college,
wei hao seems to get a character a day from me
One day he's a baseball player
Next day an amature golf student
and it goes on and on ............


Let's start from the first photo on the left =)

Chai Hooi (Girl in black jacket)
The girl who has intelligence that amaze you

Jess (Girl in pink top)
Next time bring me along to SS2 for lunch pls ! haha
p/s : Check out her earrings she wears everyday. PRETTY ! =)

Phin Wern (Girl in blue jacket)
The girl who always ask me how many clothes do I actually have in my closet
And she's one of the smart
smart
did i say smart ?
owh yes I did
Yes, VERY SMART girl in our class .

Bottam photo on the right ...

Kiang Peng (far left in white)
Who can forget the guy wearing the bright blue+green shirt ? lolx

Jim (middle in white)
The guy who anyone besides him just seems so short

Chong Yeow (next to SY in white)- I'm suppose to be his cousin !!!!. Haha


I hope you're not annoyed yet that every photo seems to have my face
My blog - My World - My View - My Memories
So just hang it there ok ? lolx

Back to my classmates .....

Ram (guy in blue) - Where's my RUm ???
He was the one that introduced the class into the whole Choki-choki fewer

Hadi (guy in white) - One word for Hadi "Stalker" ? lol
ANd stop it with the YAMATTE (It's sounds gross haha)

Photobucket

Aiman (Guy in red) - Have you seen his msn nickname ?
"eh ai em eh en si ai ......"

Wyn Yau (Guy in green)
P\s : You see I'm suppose to say nice things about him in my blog


t4 - he's the man for it !
No doubt he is one guy I don't mind sitting with everyday
(wait I am sitting with u everyday)
I actually have a list of nicknames for this guy :
'Goku Zhai", 'Rib Bone", "WY Alerter" "Lou gong" lolx
And I called him sick bastard too (You making me feel bad now)
Basically he is one nice guy in whole
Except for the fact he likes girls with big mouth ok just joking XD
Not forgetting both of us share music
Shayne Ward , Leona Lewis , Mariah Carey
and not forgetting the gay song (wyn yau , you know which one) your heartbeat ...

I still recall this but there was once I saw this guy in red . HAWT
and I was saying his was tall !
and wyn yau had to go next to him in the canteen to compare the height.
Proving he is taller.
.........................
Ask Wei Hao & Hadri about this. My oh my, it was so hilarious

P/s/s : Wyn yau , is it long enough for u ? lolx


Francis (guy in red on the right) My brother !!!!!
You should see his kung fu dunk jacket.
The first time he wore it, the whole class had to give him a big clap .
This is what you call "Dress to impress" lol
And I'm incharge of giving him a wake-up call everytime there is an exam !

(Imagining Jenny's face right now lol She's gonna say something in no time)

Now this is not Group 2's student.
*Name not found in namelist*




He's Mr.Bill who happens to be our Group 2's T5 lecturer

Other than that,
The one who plays dota with the boys
The one who loves lala girls like there is no tmw (which makes me sick)
The one who wears stripe t's
Talks to girls non-stop
IS TRUE ! hahaha


Yet, you gotta admit he is one hell of a funny guy with a nice personality
I don't feel like saying anything nice for now , I'll keep it later on for something.
Surprise XD
but group 2 - "You know , I know XD"

I know I've only mention 21 people in the list
But I think I ran out of photos of others to blog more =(
I'll promise I'll make it up to others.
I need to take more photos !!!!!

Remember to comment in the comment area
*click here to comment*


Photobucket

SY is listening to : Sean Kingston ft JR & Paula DeAnda - Theres Nothing

Signing out,
SY,
I have a logo for my blog. Stay tune next post =)

13 comments:

huey said...

is that ur lecture hall? or u go there for class everyday?
HAHAHA

Anonymous said...

hey SY,,,,,
so nice of u...
hihihi!
thanks for the sweet comment
u wrote about me...!!!
hihihi~~~~

Chai Hooi said...

wow, Su Yi...
So nice la
u did this post......
thanks 4 ur comment

Anonymous said...

OMG~!

i am no STALKER~!

im da most innocent n purest guy in da class~!

xcept for wen i started using da Yamette ting~!

dats NOT ME~!

anyway...TKS~! =)

Anonymous said...

dam that guy is so cute!
whats his name?

Anonymous said...

haha sy! i thought mine supposed to be the coolest comment.. but it sounds like u r teasing me.. wat big mouth lar.. rib bone lar.. =P anyway.. ur blog reminds me some of the happy moments wif group 2.. =)thxx

Anonymous said...

lol...
finally SY can catch wat time i online..
and ask me must leave my comment..
haha..
wat comment should i give ne?

T
H
I
N
K
I
N
G
!

erm...
NICE Pic^^..
i wil remember the sweet n happy moment wit all frens in group 2!!..
P/S:especially u n mr bill^^

From:
Jenny

Anonymous said...

hey sy nice of u!!..
haha.
hell yea choki-choki rocks.
thou i got bored of it.:P
well nice of u.
BT write so lil bout me?!
ish. :P

Anonymous said...

gahhh time to leave comment....pro...
sy pro sial.......
thx for the comment....
hahahaha....gahhhh...
lalallala gudluk in exam....
wish the others all pass the exam...gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
hehehe pro comment ler....

Blu3monSter-

Anonymous said...

hey..
SY
the pic u post very nice...
:)

Anonymous said...

aaawww..thanks SY for the nicest and friendliest thing. =))) u're one cool friend as well. good blog.

Anonymous said...

nice nice! haha:) Good job!

SY said...

*huey*
That's a lecture theater (LT)
I'll go there when my usual classroom is occupied.
It's nice only the bench are hard
Your butt hurts when you're studying for long hours.

*lisa* (lisag2)
Aloha Lisa !
How can I not write about dear lisa =)

*chai hooi*
Thanks Chai Hooi.
Glad you drop by and view this post
Means a lot =)

*Hadi* anonymous
You forgotten to write your name,stalker ! haha
Innoncent ? Please hadi .. hahaha
Yamatte ! XD

*michael* anonymous
Michael, SO CUTE !! HAHAHA

*wyn yau*
You said write cool things about u
Haiyo, I compliment u too also
My shanye ward buddy ..
YOU LEAVE ME BREATHLESS ..HAHAH
I'm loving the memories with Group 2

*Jenny*
So hard to catch u online =P
Enough with me & mr.bill
Always you're the one that startss it. Haha

*Ram*
I'll write longer about u next time k =)

*francis* (bm)
I thought Bahasa Melayu. Blue monster wth

*mk*
Thanks ming kiet,
I'll keep up the photography XD
Sorry you got blocked in the photo
I'll make sure i make up for this one.

*yang*
Thanks buddy =)

*wei hao*
You know you appeared the most in the blog. XD

SY

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...