HTML Nuffnang

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Happy Birthday Leslie & Wallace


Back when donuts & SY seem so close & happy together
(P/s : 6 people ate them. SY did not ate them alone lolx)


On the 25th of April ,
Was my sweethearts birthday *love*
I still remember they arrived at my place in a small lychee box 6 years back
Leslie was chasing my brother & Wallace was sitting like a loner staring at me

Now Leslie is at the kitchen attempting to get herself some food from my mum
and wallace is playing emo siting infront of the tv watching american idol
That's my doggies
and that's why I love them so much

Since it was their birthday,
I got them a big walnut bread
(note they can't take cake - butter and stuff. ..)

The moment I showed them the walnut bread,
omg HAVOC
Wallace was barking non-stop rushing me & Leslie was so excited
Of course, photo first before eating !

and it's rare to see leslie smiling at the camera
Leslie dislikes the camera actually
haizz , leslie you would do anything for food do u ? lolx



this is AH WONG ! (Wallace's so-called chinese name)
Call him Ah wong, "W" , Wallaces , Wallace he'll come !!!!


And this is my panda ? camel ? bear ?
Sooooo cute ! Did I mention she is nice to hug too =)

And this few days she has been following me everywhere
Everytime I'm holding an apple, she'll follow me around till I give her some !
Leslie, Leslie ... why ? why me ? hahahha


SY is listening to : 4 minutes - Madonna ft Justin Timberlake & Timberland

If you want it
Ya already got it
If you thought it
It better be what you want

If you feel it
It must be real just
Say the word and
I'ma give you what you want

Signing out,
SY,
f.o.o.d

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

your dogs are the definition of cuteness!

SY said...

*ikhwan*

That's so sweet buddy !
Thanks

Yup , they are cute to the max
(cough) Wallace next to me as I'm typing this. haha !

anusha said...

awww, ur dogs r really cute. my dogs cuter tho xp jkjk....

i <3 ur necklaces!!!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...