HTML Nuffnang

Saturday, April 05, 2008

So let me get it up ...



ALOHA PEOPLE
I'll make it quit since I'm in a hurry to sleep and study
Yes, lifeless.. .. SLEEP EAT STUDY
No time to go out hunting for pretty dresses !!
Will keep the money all till April 25th
Which is the day I'll hang out with my girls =)
Looking forward to that.

Let's see
I just had my progress test 1 about 2 weeks ago
My progress test 2 yesterday
Progress Test 3 next week
And the MOCK 1 2 weeks later ....
then MOCK 2 around mid may
can everybody say (sjakhdfjksdfnsdlfdsnkafsfds./fsdnklafjsds

Today class with Bill so so funny
From the start . Haha
And Jenny & Yee Chien just non-stop about me & Bill
Company SY > Company SYB
You know Sean wrote this in exam ..
"Company SY sells toilet paper to Company Bill"
w ..... t. ....... h !

As we had lots of work not to mention t3 & t4 ,
the girls were so afraid they surrounded me in the toilet
Asked me to talked to the lecturer
Thank god we settle things.
As we have so much to study - class test that was suppose to be on this wed was cancelled =)
hmmm , where's my donut ?

It's been a while since photo of L&W been posted in my blog
They are right beside me now as I'm blogging
everybody say HI =D


I fixed more hooks to hang my necklace instead of putting them all in 2
You know this is just one side of the cupboard ..
cupboard have 2 doors u know ? XD



I'm currently watching The Master of Tai Chi
Quite a nice show I must say
Kinda expected it to be boring XD But feels good to me

Having problem with subtitle on Jumong
Any idea how to get the english subtitle
You see the subtitle is from another site
So when i download it the subtitle is not available
But when you watch it online , the subtitle is there
Help ?



I am trying to absorb !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


SY is listening to : Britney Spears - Break The Ice


Signing out,
SY,
Life is still great if you look at the better side of it ......

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...