HTML Nuffnang

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Have I told you I ache for you?




Isn't it strange the way things can change
The life that you lead turned on its head
Suddenly someone means more than you felt before
Her house and its yard turns into home

Have I told you I ache
Have I told you I ache
Have I told you I ache for you?




People, Won't be updating till the weekends !!
I just did my planning and realize there's so much to study !!!!
Next week is my T5's PT3
Need to absorb all new topics to me

POWER ! POWER ! POWER !

Pump up the Green Tea & start absorbing !!!!

  1. I'm attending my school's Anugerah Cemerlang eventhough it's just for Top Scorer of Accounts Form 5 2007 and not for my SPM (cause most form 5 are going for that) =P
  2. I love my black top I bought yesterday. No regrets. Will wear it to college next week lol
  3. I can't seem to hear enough of the song
  4. I NEED TO STUDY wth am i doing here blogging ?
I am weird, i know lol


SY is listening to : James Carrington - Ache

Signing out,
SY,
This song makes me so sad =(
Emo-nya !!!

1 comment:

anusha said...

hey, there's anugerah cemerlang thingy??? when??? how come i dunno!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...