HTML Nuffnang

Saturday, April 26, 2008

TAKE A BOW !



MOCK EXAMS ARE JUST OVER
And today I'm feeling goooooood !

let's see how my day started

1. I woke up at 5.45 am

2. I drove like 6.30 ?
the reason why the roads are all e-m-p-t-y

3. Meet up with Kelly =)

4. Sat t5's Mock exam . Was ok but unfortunetly couldn't finish ques 1.
(fingers crossed ques 2 - 5 score high super marks lol)

5. Had a very "ganas" car ride with francis
(I actually hon a 5 series bmw like mad woooot)

6. Bought pretty pretty colour papers
(Will have a story to blog about later on XD)

7. Meet up with my dear girlfriends whom I miss so so so much !

8. Took pretty photos

9. Had nice conversation with my friends

10. Chatted with my "friend"

11. Edited photos =D

12. Download D.I.E. for good 100% completed

13. Celebrated Leslie & Wallace's Birthday.
They really like walnut buns =D

14. Did Miss Yiong's card already. 2 more to go =X

15. Gave mum an early mother's day present, glad she loved it


When my love ones are happy, I'm happy
Simple as that !


P/s : Super-update after this !!!!

SY is listening to : Rihanna - Take A Bow

And don’t tell me you’re sorry 'cause you’re not (mmm),
Baby when I know you’re only sorry you got caught (mmm),
But you put on quite a show (oh),
You really had me goin',
But now it’s time to go (oh),
Curtain’s finally closin',
That was quite a show (oh),
Very entertainin',
But it’s over now (but it's over now),
Go on and take a bow, ohh.

Signing out,
SY,
I should be singing .. "GO TO SLEEP"*yawns*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...