HTML Nuffnang

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Hari Anugerah Kecemerlangan 2008



Before that ,

My blog has reached 9,000 Visitors
*smiles*


This year I got invited ,
But unfortunately not for my SPM
instead it was for another award
I was really reluctant to go , But put myself together
Hey got invited means you achieve something at least right ?
Also, wanted to meet up with some of my old friends & teachers

The most popular question everybody asked me that day ...

"What are you doing right now .... studying at ????"

The famous answer "Owh I'm doing CAT/ACCA accountancy in Sunway"

And the famous replied I get "Owh Icic very good very good"


H.I.G.H.L.I.G.H.T.S


The girl in black boots
Haha the moment I saw the photo, the only thing I was looking at was my shoe !!!


My favorite photo for the event
My mum said we really look like college kids already
No longer classified as high school students no more !
Maybe it's the formal clothes we wore

P/s : I just realize my teeth actually looks good . Can I smile now ? =D
Expected it to look more yellow. (This few weeks had been drinking lots of green tea)



You know my surname right =X

I have the same award in 2006,
Which means I maintained my record for my highschool




SY is listening to : Mariah Carey - Bye Bye


P/s : Jia Jun, I've finally updated on it. Happy now ? =)

P/s/s : Special thanks to Ikram for being my cameraman in action ! I really feel bad Puan Ung made u go home and changed to normal clothes. Damn I think we look too old to disguise as budak sekolah anymore . haha

P/s/s/s : Special thanks to JiaWen for the photos from Mr.Gan. Love them. Thanks a lot =)


Signing out,
SY,
I don't understand actually what fun you actually have in these events
boring speeches ...
Sleepy performances ..
Hours waiting for your name being called on stage ....
Maybe it's just the fun being honoured on stage ?
Nah , Maybe the photo *snap*snap*

4 comments:

huey said...

umm.....datin Rosalind's hair look abit weird ......hehehe

SY said...

*huey*

Her hair was never normal in the first place , right ? lol

But I think the whole time I was concentrating on the dress she wore.

SY

Anonymous said...

hello...yes yes...im very happy ^^
get to see my face in your blog...
for at least a few weeks until u start putting tons of pictures again when u update your blog again...hehe

SY said...

*jiajun*

Yes, you're featured XD
Won't be updating often since I'm having MOCK exam this week.
But will update later on ..
So meantime, enjoy ya

Thanks for the comment
Appreciate it buddy =)
Take Care

SY

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...