HTML Nuffnang

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Elmo ....What Character Are You?...

Did a cartoon test send by Chai Hooi

What Character Are You?...



(24-28 points)
You are Elmo:

You have lots of friends and you are also popular, always willing to give advice and help out a person in need. You are very optimistic and you always see the bright side of things. Some good advice: try not to be too much of a dreamer. Dreaming too big could cause many conflicts in your life.

dreamer ? Reminds me of david.A's Imagine
YOU MAY SAY I'M A DREAMER
BUT I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE ...


No doubt I grew up with sesame street & barney
These are the good old stuff when I was little =)





Did I mention how crazy my class is over the Elmo song
Thanks to hadi. He sang to us one day .
Omg, we laughed till stomach ache XD
It's my alarm clock song in my hp
wyn yau's sms tone
Chai Hooi & Jess got it in their phone too
All spread by Hadi
It's irritating yet so cute and fun . Makes u happy.
Everytime it rings in the early morning, end up laughing on my bed





This is the song , la la la elmo song XD

SY is listening to : Elmo Song - Sesame Street

Signing out,
SY,
Owh really ?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...