HTML Nuffnang

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The most unproductive day before finals ..


I think I should wear green more often
Aloha readers of mua blog !
The blogger here is bored & restless

Piled up t5 & t3 syllables to read up & absorbed
No more college classes , officially on own to self-study
Suppose to be studying whole day , but the moment I'm on my study chair
  1. View hp playlist - find a nice tune to listen
  2. Reply some questions friend sms me
  3. Stare at book
  4. Yawns !!! Looks at comfy bed
  5. Open cupboard - hang up some clothes and close cupboard
  6. returns to study chair
  7. Stare at book . .... lolx
  8. Play around with camera
  9. Change hp song
  10. Stare at book ...
And the whole day today , I've only covered a small tiny chap from t5
and finish up 25 ques from t4

Stares at book ...

And I keep thinking of plans after finals
  • Watch movies & series which I'm quite outdated
  • There are a few things I've been eye-ing on to buy XD
  • Find my 100 photo album self-adhensive which is so hard to find
  • Develop photos & start making my super SY Book of Memories
  • Do my wall of memories which is a big photo frame plan to stick it on my cupboard wall
  • Eat ! eat ! sleep ! be as unproductive like today !
  • Hanging out with my friends ... friend oh friend how are u ?
and the thoughts are constantly in my head ..
when I SHOULD BE STUDYING



Thanks wei hao for the photo =)

I wish upon a star
Wanna be right where you are
You set my world on fire
Babe I got a crush on you
I wish upon a star
Can't you see how right we are
We should be together
Babe I got a crush on you

A very old song that I've never heard for years.
Tata Young's first english album was good.
Only it's missing in my computer for a long time.
Good old asian pop songs


SY is listening to : Tata Young - Crush On You

Signing out,
SY,
YOU SHOULD BE STUDYING SY !!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...