HTML Nuffnang

Monday, May 19, 2008

Wesak Day


On Wesak Day, Buddhists all over the world commemorate events of significance to Buddhists of all traditions: The birth, enlightenment and the passing away of Gautama Buddha. As Buddhism spread from India it was assimilated into many foreign cultures, and consequently Wesak is celebrated in many different ways all over the world.


Just came back from temple this morning.
Loaded with people today no doubt. [cause it's the actual day itself !]
My toes & my hand got a little joystick burnt ! Ahhhhh ..

Took some photos with my handphone . Pretty good I must say
ENJOY



~ Photo of the day ~

Photobucket

Happy Wesak Day people !

SY is listening to : Mariah Carey - I'll Be There

Signing out,
SY,
need to study !

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...