HTML Nuffnang

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

American Idol Finals

I know I shouldn't be blogging this but listen up ..


Whole day, AMERICAN IDOL FINALS !!!!
Sadly the broadcast was at 6 which I was still in college
We were bugging Ms.Geetha to let us out early

SY : Teacher, finals !!!! DAVID A. Let us back early to watch ..
*sings* Imagine all the people ....

Hadi : No no no David C !!!!

Carmen : DAVID Cook !!!!

Amy : David Archuleta !!!

Amy ended up bursting to teacher that there was a repeat at 8
So she only let us out at 6.30 .
Caught in a massive jam. Reached home only at 7 +.
Blek !!! Hate jams . ... .frustrating =(

And today's AI Finals were AWESOME
Best Idol finals !!!!!!!!


No doubt I have high faith David.A is gonna win =D
Love the Imagine song ..

In class when we couldn't solve the question,
I'm singing "IMAGINE ALL THE PEOPLE ..."
and later hadi would sing along with me
And han yang & wyn yau looking at me like this @@

And the final when he sang Imagine,
OMG .. KILLER !!!!

aLRIGHt , I'm high already ..
I need to study a little before sleeping
Tomorrow once again 7 in college till late evening,

Happy studying people !


SY is listening to : Kat Deluna - Run The Show

Signing out,
SY,
did I mention I wore my super-comfy black pajamas pants to college ?
Come on , whole day in college - you need comfort XD

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...