HTML Nuffnang

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

SY & Joe's Birthday Celebration at TGI Fridays,Sunway Pyramid

WHat a long blog title ...

SY & Joe's Birthday Celebration at TGI Fridays, Sunway Pyramid
14th June 2008

(Let this be a proper post)

.............................................................................................................

Last Saturday was the day I finally got to meet up with my highschool buddies,
ex-seafieldiens Well a few are in Form 6.
Anyway, it started with an idea of celebrating birthday since it was in june,
having my 3 weeks break too.
Told the idea to Joe - since his birthday was in June too (June 16)
It was a dual birthday celebration.
Then approach chui may - her birthday was in June too (June 25) ,
she was interested in the idea.
So it was a triple birthday celebration.

Sadly may had an accident so she asked us to move on with the celebration since we invited everybody already.
GET WELL SOON MAY !!!!!!.
Tried to get Kenneth inside but I kinda lost contact with him.
His birthday was in June too (June 28)
Now according to Carmen, he is running for Head of Prefect in school.
woooot ! he will be a great one.
Best Of Luck Kenneth !!!!


Well if you look carefully, there are 14 of us
When I invited 30 people lolx

......................................................................................................

You know when SY & Cramz is around ,
there would be lots of photo

My total including video was like 1.1 GB & cramz was sending me his side of photos 300 MB
and the video had to be resize since it was like 250 MB

So let the photos perform their duty now !



Ikram just takes candid all the way from the start lolx

Ordering what to eat ...
If daddy was here, most definitely the US Ribeye
But now with price rising , it's like almost RM 60 for that already .
No , I did order that in the end ! hahaha



And there is Ikhwan , camwhoring
The moment i got this photo, I was laughing so badly.
Still the same old Ikhwan ! I still remember the video he singing Madonna's Tell Me


The 3 ho heng tai ! Joe - JJ - Charles


Adelin - SY - Chelle

I was busy combining the photos altogether,
So here are the results =)


SY with Zarul - Charles - Kishen- Joe - Ikhwan- Carmen - Chelle - Joe & JJ


SY with JJ- Chelle - Li Huey- Joe - Ikram (I do not want to kill u lol)
- Adelin - Joe & Yen-theng [cute couple right ? =)] - Jia Jun


The cake from Zen
Pure solid chocolate cake !


And there is Adelin with "green"
The Balloon i mention in the previous post,
Ade asked the clown to make one for Joe but it ended up belonging to her lolx
well , "Green" didn't last long actually .
Before the movie started, Ikhwan kinda exploded "green"
Well , at least he survived a few hours =P


~ The girls ~

Some candid shots taken by Ikram & myself ...



...............................................................................................



And the TGI people kinda got me & Joe up on the chair,
I was practically falling the whole time
The chair was soft and my heels was kinda drowning on it
I was moving around .. Holding Joe's shoulder cause I was shaky all the time haha

p/s : why the chilli sauce ?

TGI people : SO , do you want both of them to sing or give a speech ?

I thought we could do a speech or something ,
but adelin was the first SING ! SING !
Well , me & Joe love singing so it wouldn't be a problem
thing is , we have to find a song that both of us know including the lyrics ! hahahaha

Joe : Come, sing umbrella !!
SY : That song , I don't really know the lyrics wo ..
And adding some persuading ..
here was the result ...

The video of both of us singing was great
But i can't upload it due the big file .
And so the singing started ..
(from the video)

Ikhwan : OK ! This is SY & Han Joe's Birthday (Smiles)
Adelin : Sing la ! Sing la !
SY : (holds ketchup bottle) You had my heart ..
Joe : And we'll never be world apart ..
SY : Maybe in magazines ..
Joe : But you still be my star ..
SY : I forgot the lyrics already *laughs*
Joe : (covers up) Baby, cause in the dark .
SY : You can't see shiny cars
Joe : And there's when you need me there
SY & Joe : Because , When the sun shines, we’ll shine together
Told you I'll be here forever
Said I'll always be a friend
Took an oath I'ma stick it out till the end
Now that it's raining more than ever
Know that we'll still have each other
You can stand under my umbrella
You can stand under my umbrella
(Ella ella eh eh eh)

Never heard the song for a long time already,
Feels good singing it . Lolx

.........................................................................................................

THE GROUP PHOTO !

.........................................................................................................


I actually have a calculator in my handbag =)
Efficient right ? XD

Love the photo, with the TGI balloon ,
the cake,
with the leng chai jOe =D
PHOTO OF THE DAY !!!!!!

.........................................................................................................

After lunch, we went to watch The Incredible Hulk
At first, we planned to split. Half wanted Kung Fu Panda & the other wanted Hulk
But it's best we remain in a group and Panda ticket's were sold out

And i have problem pronouncing the Hulk

SY : Hey wanna watch hook ?
Adelin : HULK !! remember hug ..
SY : Hulk hook hulk hook .. BAH .. the green dude
Ikram : THE HULK !
SY : (repeats) the hook !
Ikram : HULK !
SY : (noob face) =.=


Overall it was a nice movie
Bro recommended me to watch it the day before
And guess what the opening date is my bro's birthday (June 13)

And don't u think the hulk (hook lolx) is quite good looking ..
Got a little charm there right ..


No no , not the tai chek lor !
Not this green one . lol


I was referring to him =)
Not bad XD


Enjoyed their love story.
Reminds me of Louis & Clark series

p/s : Sorry Jenny , Can't make it to your BBQ+Steamboat that day !

................................................................................................................


Love ya lots !!!!



SY is listening to : Crazy for this girl - Evan & Jaron
SY is watching this series :
  • Forensic Heroes II (HK Series)
  • Absolute Boyfriend (Japanese Series)
SY is busy : Photo Album finishing soon .. well like 8 more pages =P
Probably will take me 5-6 days if my ideas come in ..

Signing out,
SY,
OOOOOhhhhm, I feel POWER !!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...