HTML Nuffnang

Saturday, June 21, 2008

ORIGAMI




Mum
: Hey can u help me fold the boxes ?

SY : Ask bro , he is the pro. I don't know how to fold those boxes
(My computer has these 1000 types of origami designs from box - swan - frog to elephant)

Thing is I don't really know how lol
Next day , I went YOUTUBE.COM
I don't really get instructions from picture (I'm only able to understand half way)
So now we have technology . Learning it via online
Couldn't fold it at first (first video was a little confusing)
So I went to the videos from the Japanese -
Come on origami from japan right ? ask the professionals !!!

.........................................................................................................................................


Muahahahah
My first origami box ..Damn cute right ? (Just say it's cute !!!)
And now I need to make red ones for mum
Don't you just love youtube =D

Bah I know you people know how to fold origami since kindergarten.
I used to fold those swan birds amp; stars a lot during primary school times.
However I don't think I remember folding it already now.

.........................................................................................................................................





And I just found out the origami fish and stuff was nice
Some inspiration for my photo album amp; birthday cards =)

How on earth do you make this =O


SY is listening to : Sweet Sorrow - Seducing Mr.Perfect OST
SY is watching this series :
  • Forensic Heroes II (HK Series)
  • Absolute Boyfriend (Japanese Series)
SY is busy : Making Birthday cards for her friends , learning origami !! , editing photos

Signing out,
SY,
Turning inspirations & ideas into something special =)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...