HTML Nuffnang

Thursday, August 14, 2008

f-U-n-k-Y d=A-Y !


I was editing this using my hp not too long ago .
I just realize my hp could do photo editing XD
nice .. nice .. very nice ...

Today was a great day to begin with. Woke up early to college even though class only starts at 3 in the evening. Sadly yau is sick and my usual gang was quite MIA. I was alone till miss ducky came and hit my back. =D Did a lot of catch up with her and had breakfast with her then headed to library together. Was checking out "blue shirt guy" who was studying hard for good in library. To my surprise, hot guy studying in lib. Pretty rare you know XD Dressing pretty formal - ducky said CIMP students had this special event that all must wear formal today. So conclude possible he could be a CIMP student. Packing neatly his stuff - this guy is really neat. and bump into him a couple of times. hahahah Even my friends and ducky think I had a problem.Stop saying I haven take my medicine. LOL It's been a while since I have some luck in all this. *cough*

Later on realizing I lost my handphone cover. First was my jacket, next was my pen cover.
Now hp cover ? YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING
search the entire library and where I went around college. MISSING !
but thank god it's not the hp missing - if not I might had exploded in college
Kinda gave up till I walk into the bag area of the library where u keep your bags & stuff,
*poof* my cover lied comfortably in one of the top drawers
I was practically screaming *I FOUND IT*
The joy =) The fate XD

Later on follow my friends to eat pizza in Pyramid
Been a while since I touch the mall .
Tell u honestly I think the only time I ate PizzaHut was when I was 5 ?
so this is actually my 2nd round ..?
Ordered 2 jugs of drink , 7 bowls of soup, 2 large pizza with chicken wings.
Really worth my rm16 bucks. Much better than KFC the other time. LOL



I wanted to took photo but unfortunately the pizza already went down XD



SY : GOT PROBLEM !
Waitress : yes ? what is it ?
SY : *points at food* NOT MY CHICKEN !
Friends : *laughs* It's actually the spicy one .. not the normal one
Waitress : Owh alright *takes food*
soon later ... came the right order
SY : Yes, MY CHICKEN !!!! correct =D
Friends : *laughs* she haven take her medicine yet
Waitress : yes , Your chicken !


Long time didn't post a group photo already right ? =)
p/s : what you expect my face to look like when I come college so early in the morning

Back in the parking lock , noticed all 5 myvi like this ... hahaha
Number plate blurred already *privacy*
And later the other girls start posing with the car while the boys waited at the foyer
and I took the photo.
I tell you,the people driving along looking for parking must be thinking what these girls doing .
I was laughing so much they have to rush me cause they felt the same way too XD
Not gonna post that photos up *afraid of the possible outcome*


SY is listening to : Raymond Lam - Love Is Not Enough [Moonlight Resonance OST]

SY is watching this series : Moonlight Resonance [Up-to-date till episode 11 man !]

SY is busy : Finishing up her work . If only I could split myself into few SY's
One do T6, the other one do T7, other other one do t8 and the 4th SY do t9
LOL

Signing out,
SY,
I'll forget you someday soon ..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...