HTML Nuffnang

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Federer and Wawrinka win in Men's Doubles



"After having won so many Grand Slams, the Olympic Games are something special for me. I'd like to make it here and win a gold medal for my country," Federer said.


I kinda missed the match cause parents was watching the 100 m running
However ... Federer has won a GOLD MEDAL for the doubles tennis
Fine, his intention was to win a gold mainly the singles
But hey maybe the wrong category scored him the right medal XD



Funny thing was Federer wasn't doing much at the behind area of the tennis .
While I watch a few minutes at certain intervals, I observed
His other teammate was like running here & there.
But Federer had to wait till he target and smashes it . Haha entertaining =)
I must say he plays better here than the singles game.
The single game was like "Is this even federer playing ?"
And I read the news articles, critics said he was the best player in the match
That's now this here XD




Yes I do know, Federer isn't world number 1 already after Olimpics
Mum says it's about time to hand it over to Nadal.
He did after all sat on the top spot for 4 years + (235 weeks)
But no doubt I still support FedEx. Now that's a fan =)


SY is listening to : Britney Spears - Born To Make You Happy
Been ages since I've heard this song but it's so nice to sing to dear brother
Cause he gets all annoying especially when it's from Britney

"Just call out my name, and I'll be there Just to show you how much I care ... "

SY is watching this series : Moonlight Resonance

SY is busy : Just done with T9. Now T8 & T7 left ..

................................................................................................................................

The blog has now been updated with new post.
Check them out ..
CLICK HERE !



Signing out,
SY,
Congrats Federer !

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...