HTML Nuffnang

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I did it ~!

Nothing more happier than this ....



(Is that a candy on the emoticon's head ? LOL)


Passed by Sem 1's finals already
Thank god I didn't fail any. Dad will seriously screw me right down to ground if I did..
Only know I'm stuck with another 4 more papers & they're even harder

Lots of photos to update ... After PT1 first .

......................................................................................................................................

I absolutely love this song =D

Check out the song here

cos if one day you wake up
and find that your missing me
and your heart starts to wonder
were on this earth i could be
thinking maybe you’d come back here
to the place that we’d meet
and you’d see me waiting for you
on the corner of the street
so I’m not moving
I’m not moving


SY is listening to : The Script - The Man Who Can't Be Moved

SY is watching this series : Moonlight Resonance

SY is busy : Trying to survive PT1 .
I've already forgotten how to do ActivityBasedCosting & Budget =(

P/s : HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIANG PENG !

Signing out,
SY,
Progress test is next week ...
I'm feeling lazy . yikes =I

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...