HTML Nuffnang

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Sex and the city The Movie

Finally after wanting to watch it since forever ...
I finally did !
Sex and the city The Movie

And boy do I love Carrie's dresses
From the white one she wore while walking down the streets ..
To the purple at the office ..
and her omg that's like a barbie's wedding dress


Now this is a dress saying a statement !
And boy do I love the sleek at the bottam =)
Pretty =D

The green one ..

Sadly I can't find the photo of the purple dress..
Pretty pretty pretty =)


credits of screenshots : IGN.com


SY is listening to : Linkin Park - Leaving Out All The Rest
SY is watching this series : Moonlight Resonance - Episode 23 !!!!!
SY is busy : I'm always busy doing something isn't it ? Hmmm

Signing out,
SY,
I'm a busy busy busy zzzzz girl ...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...