HTML Nuffnang

Thursday, September 04, 2008

better in time

Aloha people ..
this few days have been a rollercoaster ride for me .
Felt like I'm a the bottam of the earth crushed ! tortured !
emotionally down ! not pms btw self-esteem and confidence crush to the max



First my car , then my computer
And it's really painful =(
You have no idea how guilty I felt for the past few days. ..
Not thaaaat major =P , car didn't break into pieces & computer didn't explode
Just seeing people helping you to pick up your mess, and you not able to do anything
simply makes u feels so miserable ! yes guilty too !

Fixing them one by one .
Hope to settle down by the weekends. Must meditate ! Remove all the bad energy
ohhhhmm Ohmmmm Ohmmmm
Will update soon ..

Thinking of changing this blog to a private blog
More personal post & photos
how about it ? =)
Still consideration in progress

still healing =I


Signing out,
SY,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...