HTML Nuffnang

Thursday, August 07, 2008

Taggie Waggie

Instructions:
Remove one question from below and add in your own question, make it a total 20 questions.
Then tag 8 people from your list.
List them out at the end of the post.
Notify them that they have been tagged.


1. At what age you wish to marry?
That's a little to far to foreseen right ?

2. Are you straight?
What do you think baby ? lol

3. Do you smoke?
*cough* I get dizzy even next to a smoker. Seriously !



4. List out two gifts you'd like to receive now.
A really good date & a college day free where I can just mentally & physically rest !

5. Who did you text most lately?
Kawan-kawan, conco-conco saya ...

6.How old are you?
18

7. What is the latest thing you bought with your own money?
FOOD ! and a black miniskirt which looks great =D
note : I only paid 14 bucks for that XD

8. State 3 people of the opposite sex that first comes to your mind. Who will you most likely date?
let me think ..... I'll just give unknown names. Not their real names XD
Mr.Derek, Mr.Ryan ... but i think i gotta give in to derek XD *bet u can't figure out who*

9. Currently into?
Tainted love ............

10. Getting married is going to heaven or grave?
of course gotta be heavan right ? =)

11. How many kids do you want?
I can't plan that right ? Wait I can .. bah I haven even graduated yet !

12. Are you in love?
what a question lolx

13. Where is the latest restaurant you have dinner?
Yuzu - one of my fav jap restaurant in The Gardens

14. Name the latest book you bought?
Audit Book 101

15. Do you believe in open book test?
The questions would be relatively harder. Lol Doubtful about that

16. Single or Attached?
S-I-N-G-L-E !

17. Name the first person that comes into your mind now.
Leslie. She's annoying me now. She doesn't wanna come in Lol


18. The most exciting place you want to go?
Somehow .. GENTING now ! lol

19.What song are you listening to right now?
Tainted Love !

20. Do you feel lonely?
A little sometimes ... But there are times you just gotta do it on your own right ?



Signing out,
SY,
The only reason I had time to blog this was because my T6 lecturer let us back early

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...