HTML Nuffnang

Sunday, August 03, 2008

Life with movie + shopping is not so bad ..



On Friday, Watched Mummy 3 before moral studies started.
ANyone have the text book ? I ain't paying rm 20 + for it .
Mummy 3 was definitely less interesting than the first 2 sequels .
Although it was 2 hours long, I find it rather short
they took hour + to revive the entire mummy , but like 10 mins to finish jet-li up ? lolx
And all the mummy movies were really funny, this one too =)
Wasn't that great & worth the 8 bucks in the cinema compared to dark knight
But it's acceptable and watchable.

P/s : I'm getting pretty updated in movies nowadays XD

Stage a little too small right ?
PCD, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis,Panic at the disco,Click 5 performed
If you've missed it - there is always repeats or youtube.com right ? lolx

.........................................................................................................................

Mum woke me up at 9 when i slept like at 2 in the morning due to Asia Awards
Headed to MidValley after having a short drink. MiloExpress !
Spend 5 hours there. Went to the Maybank Fair at the Exhibition Fair Centre
Dad used the Maybank Credit Card points to redeem 3 boxes of mooncake =)
And I saw double yolk . heheehehehe
The little kids were having a Baskin RObbin competition
the winning prize ? 31 days of free baskin robbins
I was like =O Don't you wish you were younger ? lol

Then mega sales hit hard on the mall =)
Managed to find my short skirt. I was comparing prices for a long long time.Actually since my holiday in June started. Seriously I don't think it's worthy to pay RM 40 and above for a small price of skirt. Maybe cause I always follow my mum to the cloth shop , I kinda know how much 1/2 m or less cloth cost. Romp skirt usually cost around 50-60 + , Padini concept stores have them around 40+ after sales and I saw another brand after sales were RM 24 but out of my size. Finally I rested for my Harajuku Japan brand (The same brand for my purple dress & another top) for RM 20 (original price was rm 40) but somehow the cashier scan it for RM 14. So lucky me then. lolx. Seriously I don't look that bad in short skirts.

Next was shopping in Isetan.
Somehow I am a member and got to enjoy additional discounts. 60% 70%. Almost bought a Valentino black skirt hahahhaa. I bought a red & white top in Cultivation Elle =) And all of my clothes today was paid by Daddy. So which means I don't have to burn my wallet to get the lovely clothes today. Hehehehe Dad bought 4 shirts too from Wilson & Ashworth XD And mum bought 2 tops from Cultivation Elle as well. Good day right ?

Not to mention we had fine dining in my favorite Japanese restaurant in The Gardens
Ordered a set meal which has beef, tempura, fish and sets of sushi
Pretty big set but I managed to finish it XD
Note : My set of lunch cost RM 48 without tax o_O

P/s : No photos available . Sorry =I


Alright and now I need to seriously sit down and finish up my studies
Suppose to be studying during the weekends but I'm doing nothing lol
See you =)


SY is listening to : Jason Mraz - I'm Yours
SY is watching this series : Wasabi Mon Amour (I think I have 8 more episodes to go?)
I have Moonlight Resonance in hand too. (good quality)
SY is busy : I'm always busy ! lolx

Signing out,
SY,
time to hit the books before dinner =P

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...